Hotel Porto Trindade
Gaia(Porto)
  • Room Service
MyStay(Porto)
1,059 results
All reviewsmetro stationfree glass of portthe rivergood sizesmall fridgewelcome drinkfresh fruittartsmain centredownhill walkdirect linecity breakbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelhotel barroad noisecity hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very good value for money. Room very clean, lots of space. Very modern style and decoration. Service, availabilty and attitude of hotel staff also grand. Breakfast great as well, lots of food to choose from. Our room had a safe and we hardly heard any noise from within the hotel or from the street.
Small minor elements: wifi only good at reception/lobby, # television channels quite limited, through ultra modern style the bar lacks some comfort/ cosiness.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Arjo R
Reviewed 22 May 2012

It's been our second time in this hotel and it was really nice again.
Great location, right next to the Trindade Metro Station and 5min walk to the center.
The rooms are very spacious, confortable and clean. And it's a very quiet hotel.
The breakfast is vey complete and the staff is very friendly.
I'll certainly come back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SofiaG10_Lis
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Nice, modern and convenient rooms in good size for two with two pieces of luggage. Chair and table, coffee/tea, tv, safety box, desk, puff, closet and a nice bathroom with what you need of toiletries, shelves and hooks. Good cleaning by the maid that came daily, but the floor could have been cleaned better, especially behind the bathroom door.

Very good standard in general of the hotel. Nice bar area and a small, but cosy breakfast room with plenty of free seats even if you are late up in the morning. Not very wide selection of breakfast, but enough, I think. 5 different juices(the orange juice is delicious!), fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, ham, cheese, bacon, egg(boiled, scrambled), but just one sort of bread(light bread).

We had room facing street on 7th floor, and had no problems with noise. Asked for room on highest floor on booking at booking.com and got it:-)

Nice rooftop terrace.

Enjoyed our stay, and will book this hotel again on our next trip if we get the same rate(73€/night incl. breakfast). Very good location just beside Trindade Metro station. Decided we had chosen the right place to stay on our first visit to this exciting city. Even if you can find more centrally hotels that this one.

If I really should point on some drawbacks, I really just find it inconvenient to have the refrigator under the desk. No space for legs when working:-( But I prefer a refrigator, so better this than none refrigator. Another thing is that the wifi passcode works fine in the public areas, but not in our room. Maybe not free in room? We had to use our LAN-cable and connect to my Airport Express. Then the internet worked fine for all of our smartphones and devices.

Had good sleep quality despite of a bit hard matresses. The curtains were very convenient blocking the light out. The closet had more pillows to chose from too. And the climate control worked fine without much noise(AC and heating) and gave us the temperature in room that we prefered.

Check in was like a breeze, and the staff is kind and helpfull. They offer free portwine on check in (we got vouchers because of late arrival). They also store your luggage after check out if you want, in a secured room just available for staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gusse
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Stayed in Trindade Hotel for 2 nights in May.

Right across the Trindade Metro Station, it has a good location. About 5 minutes walk from Avenida dos Aliados, and about 1,5km from the river. Trindade Hotel has a good location. Is spoiled by the bad service offered. No Wi-Fi available in the rooms, the night receptionist just said that connection is not very good in the rooms, to try in the lobby. No connection in the rooms is more like it.

The minibar was empty on arrival. Did not ask to fill it, but found it strange. I think the hotel is catered for groups.

All the rooms only have twin beds and none of the requests I asked for on my reservation were met.

In the end though, it's good value for money, the beds are comfortable, the room and the bathroom are clean. The official pictures of the rooms do not correspond to the actual room I stayed in.

Probably because I only arrived close to midnight, I was given a room on the 1st floor, facing the Trindade metro station. The room was quiet when the windows were closed, so no problem there.

The tv service in the room is terrible as well. They have cable tv, but with very bad reception. If I come back to Porto I would probably choose another hotel. Nothing in this hotel makes it memorable.

Very good breakfast though.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank diogo1976
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Simple,but clean,good breakfeast,helpfull staff!!!!!free internetM

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple