All reviews minute walk snack bar espetada luggage fridge balcony porto
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was in that hotel end of the august and we did choose this hotel, only, because the other hotels were full(3-4stars) ones. First we were a little bit afraid, that it will be bad, but no ! It is simple yes, but very clean, includes a fair breakfast, room has a balcony and it is close to the beach! We do not mind to return! I would have prefered a hotel more closer to the central, but still we enjoyed our stay! We are thankful!

A little downside or no, just an advice. When we went for the breakfast, the sign at the door was "WC", which gave me a feeling I'm going to eat at WC and overall it is also confusing. I hope you will fix it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sigrid M
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Location: the hotel was located about a 5 minute taxi ride from the airport. The taxi cost should be about 8 euros and can be walked without luggage in 40 minutes downhill. From the ferry terminal, it takes one hour walking. I did the walk and it was pretty tough. To the center of town, it was a good 25 minute walk and I walk pretty quickly.

Hotel: The hotel wifi only works in the lobby, the breakfast was pretty decent and the rooms were ok. It was a 2 to 3 star level hotel. They could have a bigger tv in the room and perhaps a fridge. The hotel has a restaurant and a snack bar type of place.

Staff: For a tourist destination like Porto Santo, the staff did not speak English very well. I had to bust out my rusty Portuguese to communicate with them.

For the price of 55 Euros for a room, I guess it was not that bad because I booked it last minute. Although, some people were paying more than that. It will be best to book it last minute than in advance.

You can follow my blog at pinchetravels.com for more info.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pinchetravels
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We visited for lunch and dinner and on both occasions were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, the staff and the range of choices. Do try the espetada - it's the best I've had in Porto Santo!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank André G
Reviewed 19 November 2016

The hotel is quite close to the beach and 20 minutes from the center.
The recption is not working 24 hours so be sure to communicate the time of arrival.
The rooms are quite big and basic and everything is adequate. The room with mountain view can be quite noisy as the balcony is directly on the main street over the hotel bar.
The wi-fi is available only close to the receprion area.
The breaakfast is quite ok but not many choices.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We were coming from Funchal where the hotels are slightly cheaper. We have realized that everything in the island was a bit overpriced so, comparing with other offers around Porto Santo, this hotel wins! They permitted luggage before our check-in, keeping them inside their own office.
It's a very nice and simple place, with wide corridors and a lot of natural light. Our room had a nice balcony for the main road, which was a bit noisy in the morning when we woke up. The breakfast is far to be extraordinary but it's OK...
I would advice you to choose this one! ;)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple