“Lovely Penthouse Flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joesoap99...
wishaw
“Lovely Penthouse Flat”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We stayed for 11 nights in the middle of September. It was very warm weather wise outside but very cool air-con wise inside, great! The photos of the flat are true to life. The flat is tastefully decorated with quality electrical appliances. On arrival we were met by Nuno who explained the workings of everything. The welcome pack was well appreciated and thoughtful. The sun terrace is just great, morning afternoon and evening.

The local area has bar’s and cafe’s and shops, all of which have great food at price’s much cheaper than the tourist hot spots of Funchal. The bus to Funchal is a 2 minute walk away. We visited there a few times.

We awoke one morning to find another bottle of wine and helpful note from Nuno. All arrangements made with Helena went to plan with a taxi waiting to bring us/and take us back. If you are considering booking ‘Cristal Studio’ you will totally enjoy it.

Our only observation was that due to staying 11 nights we could have been doing with more bedding and towels despite my wife washing clothing regularly, but apart from that comment we would highly recommend the flat to anyone. Thanks team!

Management Response
30 Oct 2018
Dear friends !!
It was with great pleasure that I read your description of the past experience at the "Cristhal Madeira Studio".
I will always improve and believe in quality in everything I have and what I do. I will always be at your disposal or of someone recommended by you, to help in whatever is within my reach, here on the island of Madeira.
I wish you all the best for you and your family.
Thank you very much for your recognition.
best regards
Nuno
cristhalmadeirastudio@gmail.com
Michael M
“Five star Funchal apartment!”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Enjoyed our week in this lovely, bright, airy, modern well equipped apartment. Roof terrace is very spacious with sea views and attractive, comfortable outdoor furniture. A sun worshippers paradise! The hot tub was an added bonus!
Sophia greeted us on arrival and was extremely helpful and informative. Welcome food pack was excellent, fruit, milk, wine etc.
Apartment is central and on bus route, close to all amenities. Would recommend apartment to friends and family. Will certainly return!

Management Response
30 Oct 2018
Dear friends !
I apologize for my delay in thanking you for your words describing your experience in my ("your") apartment "Cristhal Madeira Studio".
It will always be a pleasure to receive you again or some of your friends, I will always do my best.
I wish you much happiness and great health.
Best regards !
Nuno
Cristhal Madeira Studio
trevonefi
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Studio Apartment”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Cristal studios is a lovely studio apartment. We had a wonderful week here - it is very well located. Far enough away from the hotel zone to enjoy a more "local" life and with Funchal and the tourist zone an easy 45 minute stroll away. The apartment is very well equipped with a beautiful terrace and we were kindly received by Sofia with a bottle of wine and some treats from the local bakery. The only shame for us was that the Jacuzzi was out of action for the duration of our stay as it had a leak. The Cristal studio team tried their best to get it fixed during our stay but the new jacuzzi didn't arrive from Lisbon in time. However this is a circumstantial event and otherwise we would not hesitate to come back. Thanks Nuno, Helena and Sofia.

katrinahy...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect Funchal Retreat”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

What a superb apartment! It really is as good as it looks. The location is excellent - a healthy walk into Funchal or a very easy bus ride. All the local shops and restaurants are excellent - they are full of the locals and are great value and very welcoming.
Every detail of the apartment is designed to make it a relaxing home from home. The warmth of the welcome we received and the kindness and generosity of the owners made it such a special stay. The sunshine was an added bonus and it is hard to believe there is a more relaxing ,or better equipped terrace in the area, from which we could have enjoyed it.
Many, many thanks for making this such a perfect Funchal retreat.

da n
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, great view!”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is a very well equipped apartment and beautifully decorated in a modern light loving style. One of the best things was the outside patio area, complete with jacuzzi for those who like outdoor dining with wonderful views of the ocean. There is also a modern electric BBQ, loungers and a comfortable sofa.
Nuno is a helpful and friendly chap who gave us a very warm welcome to Madeira and his Top Floor Apartment. Unfortunately the weather wasn't kind to us and we experienced quite a bit of rain and cloud but we were lucky enough to get one glorious day for our dolphin watching trip. We saw several of these wonderful creatures but you have to be quick with camera to snap one. We didn't have a bad meal at any of the restaurants we visited and there's a very good steak house 5 minutes walk away.
One last thing, if you're a music lover I can recommend going to see The Mandolin Orchestra of Madeira, now in it's 105th year. I play the mandolin, so this was a must for me. Lovely holiday....but if we went again, we wouldn't choose February.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing