We've just returned from a month all inclusive holiday here. Staff very friendly, rooms a bit dated but clean, entertainment a bit boring, food very good. It's Portuguese so if you're looking for hamburgers and chips with every thing you will not enjoy it. Most guests we met were very happy with this hotel, the few that we're unhappy had paid for a three star hotel but expected a five star. It's well located, but on a steep hill so not for the unfit, the hotel has a courtesy bus so getting into Funchal was easy. We had a brilliant holiday and would quite happily use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the sea and Funchal bay. Studio apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court and spa. Shuttle bus to city center. Daily entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Dorisol Mimosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Mimosa Funchal, Madeira
- Dorisol Mimosa Hotel Funchal