“Obrigado!”

Suntria - Cafe & Restaurante
Reserve with
Suntria - Cafe & Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 296 Restaurants in Sintra
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Obrigado for a very nice lunch I spent with my wife, I cannot stress enough how nice was the staff and David in particular! Really good food and super nice location too since the restaurant is part of a boutique hotel. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I had a good lunch. The fish was delicious and the location was not touristic as you may expect in Sintra. I suggest you to eat here

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant twice because of the wonderful food and service. The first day we tried duck leg and pork belly, while the second day we ordered bacalhau, mixed meat, octopus risotto and pillow cake. All of them are tasty and the price is reasonable. Staff is very friendly and the place is comfortable, highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Jade W
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are staying at the hotel next door. We went in the restaurant to order a couple of drinks to have on the terrace. The manager began to berate me saying the do not open until 19:00. It was 18:45. Then he began to tell me how they work like "slaves". Avoid this place at all costs.

I cannot comment about the food however based of the customer service experience I would not eat here

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

A great restaurant, fabulous food and extremely tasty dishes.
The service is wonderful.
The toilets are the cleanest i have seen.