“A great stop”
Review of Ale-Hop

Ale-Hop
Ranked #188 of 292 Restaurants in Sintra
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Located almost next to the Sintra Boutique hotel, it was a convenient place to grab a pastry or some of their delicious hot chocolate. They also sell some cute tchotchkes so it's fun to browse a but after you snack

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We stopped for an ice cream and did a little shopping. I purchased what I thought was a rather unique watch. As we walked back to meet our tour van I attempted to put it on and it immediately broke. The tour guide accompanied me back to return it. The staff took almost 40 minutes to make an exchange - refused to just return my money! The rest of the tour bus waited patiently for us to return. The attitude that the staff presented with was really off putting. Anyone could see the watch band was defective and I had the receipt issued less than 10 minutes earlier. I felt that they were just delaying the transaction to see if I would give up and leave.

1  Thank Brenda K
Reviewed 18 October 2016

A chain of shops which are inexpensive and fun! They contain a real variety of items which are both useful and for souvenirs

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This is very busy like everything in Sintra. We stopped for a much needed coffee and cake. Very nice it all was too. Nice staff once you order the right things! Think it also does snacks and sandwiches.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Sat here for a rest and ice cream after visiting the sites in Sintra. Despite them advertising many flavours of ice cream outside we found out they were only serving frozen yoghurt - fine. However it was really melted; almost a milkshake... to top it off it tasted awful. Also no one was cleaning the tables outside so we had to sit among someone elses mess. Bad experience overall...