“Mother-Daughter trip to Portugal”
other travellers have booked this property
Amazing light, luxury and spacious bedroom
Open space lounge and kitchen Lounge with comfortable couch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Amazing light, luxury and spacious bedroom
Open space lounge and kitchen
Lounge with comfortable couch
Air Conditioning (heat and cold) and central heating in all the rooms
Fully equipped Kitchen | Brand new appliances and kitchen ware | Nespresso coffee machine
High speed wi-fi, flat LCD screen, international channels
Comfortable sofa bed for 2 extra guests in the lounge
Apartment with plenty of natural light
All the dishes for family meals
Luxury bedroom with comfortable queen size bed
Luxury bedroom with comfortable queen size bed
Bedroom with plenty of natural light and nice sized closet
Robes and slippers (+ 4 days and by request)
Big size bathroom
Big size bathroom
Large bathtub | Shower gel and shampoo
Full set of towels for each guest
Liquid hand soap, extra toilet paper and hair dryer
With the quality COURTESY MORNING...
With the quality COURTESY MORNING | Full set of towels for each guest
With the quality COURTESY MORNING | High quality cotton linens
Lovely décor | attention to detail
Lovely décor | attention to detail
View from the bedroom
Charming and romantic 19th century building that used to be part of the church complex
Underground car park next to the building door
WHEN BABIES COME.... all the equipment they deserve
WHEN BABIES COME... cot with cotton sheets and duvet
WHEN BABIES COME.... bathtub and bath towel special for the little ones
WHEN BABIES COME... high chair
WHEN BABIES COME... set of plates
WHEN BABIES COME....
WHEN BABIES COME... small table and chairs
WHEN BABIES COME.... toys and games
Building stairs | Bright and spacious
Building stairs | Bright and spacious
Building stairs | Historic details...
Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored
Chiado Square, Metro station Baixa/Chiado and Tram 28, less than 5 min. walk
Chiado Square, Metro station Baixa/Chiado and Tram 28, less than 5 min. walk
Largo do Carmo Square less than 1 min. walk
Do you want to play golf?
We can help you...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
dianaagco
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Mother-Daughter trip to Portugal”
Reviewed 10 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My mom and I stayed at this apartment for 4 days for our annual mother-daughter trip and we loved it!

The appartment was in excellent condition, extremeley clean and quiet.

I could not be happier with the location, it is right on the heart of Lisbon and everything is a few minutes of a walking distance.

Ana, our host was incredible. She spoke Spanish and English with me and my mom and spent about an hour giving us tips, maps, and advise to move around the city.

The appartment had a booklet that they made themselves in different languages with all you need to know about lisbon. Restaurants, touristic places, shopping etc.. and they all had a map next to it to show you how to get there from the appartment. This was a huge help for us!!! I loved that idea!

Ana welcomed us with a bottle of portuguese wine and pastries that were delicious, she also texted us a few times to make sure we were doing fine which was a really nice gesture of hers.

This is the first time I ever leave a review for anything, but I want to let everyone know that this appartment was amazing and I am so gratefull for finding it. I will always have Lisbon in my heart!

Abrigado!!

17 Sep 2018
Dear Diana, it was a pleasure to receive you and your mom in our house. Thank you for your nice words, you are vey kind. I hope you can return Lisbon. You are always very welcome. I wish you all the best. Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
reginaoke...
“Lisbon in July”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

A great welcome from Pedro on arrival. Excellent location for exploring Lisbon . Bright spacious apartment . Very well equipped and spotlessly clean.Quiet at night for those of us who are not party animals. Plenty of excellent restaurants and shops within short walking distance. For those with car hire paid parking adjacent to apartment. We had a wonderful stay in a great city.
Regina ( Ireland)

19 Jul 2018
Thank you Regina I am very happy that you were comfortable in our apartment. It was a great pleasure to meet you. You are guests 5 stars. All the best. Pedro, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Jean-Mich...
“Close to everything, yet quiet and spacious”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed with Courtesy morning during our trip to Lisbon. The apartment is located in the center of the city, close to everything and only a few mins away from the metro. Ana and her son Pedro were extremely welcoming and made us feel at home. They were always just one message or phone call away if we had questions or required anything to make our stay even more enjoyable. The apartment was big and spacious. They had signature towels and bed linens, and a very modern and spacious bathroom. Because of it's location at the end of a street and inside the garden of a church you couldn't hear any noise at night which was amazing. We had some delays at the airport, but Ana waited for us at the apartment. She even welcomed us with some pastries and Porto, which is always appreciated after a long flight. Thank you Ana and Pedro for everything!

Your age range 25-34
18 Jun 2018
Thank you Jean-Michel, we loved to meet you and to welcome you to our home. You will always be very welcome. Ana & Pedro, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Sam N
gloucestershire
“Excellent Visit from start to finish”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Well where do i start - this apartment was absolutely top notch, the pictures don't do it justice ! It was spotlessly clean, beautifully and tastefully furnished with all you need plus more as well as a couple of treats - thank you ! It is in a prime position but not at all noisy. The booking process was so simple and Pedro was a delight to deal with, answered all my emails promptly when i had a query. He met us at our apartment and allowed us in early thank you for that, we were very grateful for your kindness. He showed us around and told us various details about the apartment. I wouldnt hesitate in recommending this apartment and would love to visit again one day.

15 Jun 2018
Thank you Samantha. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Lisbon. It was a great pleasure to meet you. You are always very welcome. All the best, Pedro, Courtesy Morning Apartments
TGC100
Houston, Texas
“Best host and best villa I've stayed in!”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I was referred to Ana by a friend and from the moment I contacted Ana I knew I'm in the right place! She was very helpful, responded quickly and easy to work with. Even after I made the reservation, she made herself available for me to help with with questions I had about Lisbon.
We arrived at 5:30am... were picked up by the driver she coordinated for us that was wonderful and she waited for us so early in the apartment. She had so much information ready for us and was willing to answer any questions. The place was beautiful, clean and had everything you can think of. The attention to details was amazing. There was plenty of storage space and plenty of room for all of us. Ana even checked on us after we left to go to Porto. She is very sweet and most helpful. I would definitely stay there again and I already recommended the place to all my friends. Just to mention that the location was amazing, steps from most places and there is a parking places available in the building.
Thank you Ana to make our visit so wonderful!
Tal

7 Jun 2018
Thank you Tal for your kind words. It was nice meeting you and your kids. You will always be welcome to our home. I wish you all the best. Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing