Open today: 6:00 AM - 4:00 AM

from US$ 39.20
More Info
from US$ 48.50
More Info
All reviews book shop street art design shops chocolate cake rooftop bar industrial complex printing press cool shops cafes and bars trendy place worth a visit flea market april bridge suspension bridge few hours sushi couple of hours
Reviewed today

An old brick factory with cute and trendy restaurants, stores, little butiques and a very beautiful bookshop. I love street art and urban, rustic places and I’m always interested in seeing artsy areas of cities I’m visiting. So this is the place! Loved it!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I was meeting friends and they recommended this place. You enter this old style factory place and it feels like you entered totally different world. Everything slows down and everybody is chilled and relaxed. There so many options around. Have to come back and explore the area a bit more. But the first impression is real great.

Reviewed yesterday

With a 4 day stay in Lisbon, the LX Factory was a must for my daughter and I. We decided to walk for m our hotel which took 1 hour on the flat and was a nice steady walk, taking us past lots of imaginative grafitti on the walls of the buildings and some areas we possibly wouldn't of seen if we'd taken the tram. LX Factory is a really lovely place to have a few hours - lots of very different shops selling everything from home goods to clothes/jewellery etc. The buildings are decorated with wall art and sculptures - some a bit freaky - loved that!
We decided to eat outside a really lovely Pizzeria (sorry can't remember the name) where we sat outside and enjoyed the most delightful fresh pizza and some wine. Unfortunately the heavens opened just when we finished the meal so we had to shelter under a tree to pay the bill!! The waiter was really friendly and we chatted about ENgland and how to find a tazi back to the hotel! So we couldn't find a taxi anywhere... got drenched but managed to jump onto an No 15 tram which dropped us close to our hotel. Would like to have explored the LX Factory some more but no fun in the rain. Will go back on my next Lisbon trip.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Lisbon is brimming with new concepts for stores, brands, food, retail,.. and I you want to get a view on what comes out of that other way of doing things, LX Factory is a good place to start. Vegan shoes, recycled clothes, sustainable solutions,... this is their testing ground. Very inspiring!

1  Thank pline
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The appeal is the assortment of shops to include tattoo parlors, gift stores, and tapas restaurants. You can spend plenty of time here going store and store while stopping for a quick bite to eat. The rustic environment and street art adds to the overall experience.

It’s a must see.
Having creative background I’m always interested in seeing arty areas of cities I’m visiting.
LX Factory is very trendy area in Lisbon.
There are many trendy restaurants, shops, little boutiques.
I loved it in there.

Reviewed 4 days ago

There are many interesting shops and restaurants in LX factory. If you enjoy buying little souvenirs, I am sure that you will enjoy this place.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We went on recommdation of a friend to watch the sunset from Rio Maravilha. This bar is at the very end of LX with a fantastic 2nd story deck looking out at the bridge. It's a under 40's crowd and was packed the for sunset. We also enjoyed the many other shops and cafes. There is a really good chocolate place and many fun shops. Nice change of pace from bustling streets of Lisbon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Both time's I've been in Lisbon, I've visited the LX Factory. It is a different lens through which you can understand the city- the space is full of creativity and social/political statements. The outdoor market is full of tasty food, jewelry, and more, and all of the shops in the area are full of personality. This is one of the most memorable places in Lisbon! I highly recommend checking it out.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Beneath the 25 de Abril Bridge, an old factory/warehouse complex has been revived as a very cool destination for arts, culture, shopping, and dining. The LX Factory offers a number of food/drink establishments, places to shop, and artist studios to visit. Also, it's just a compelling mashup of old infrastructure taking on a new use and showcasing a lot of cool public art. Within walking distance of the subway, and several bus lines stop near the front gate. Well worth at least an hour or two.