Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pulkit M

Nice hotel!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Feb 2019via mobile
Advantages:
Great location, 2 mins walk from Baixa-Chiado metro. Cant get better than this.
Friendly smiling staff.
Modern rooms and bathroom. Comfortable mattresses.
Breakfast is good for a 3 star hotel. They even made me an omelette on request!

Disadvantages:
Smallest room I have seen in a hotel for a long time. You can hardly walk around the bed. If you want larger rooms, ask for the ones without the balcony.

All in one, nice stay in the centre with very friendly staff! Recommended!
Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this review
Responded 19 Feb 2019
Dear 789pulkitm,

Thank you so much for have chosen us to spend your getway and for share your comments of My Story Hotel Rossio on TripAdvisor.
In regards of the room size allow me to explain we are a 200 years old building converted in a hotel keeping the original architecture and what we try is giving a unique and diferente experience about our lovely city which we achieved many times regardless our prime location.
The building was originally from architecture Pombalina. It was built upon the earthquake of 1755 and everything we could keep from the original building was kept. For example the stairs The building was restored during 3 years and opened its doors in 2014. Some rooms are smaller with better view some rooms are bigger with not so good view.
Your well mentioned our team once they a important cornerstone of our success.
Our focus is our committed and genuine team giving great memories to our guests and show them a bit of what is Portugal.
Thank you so much and hope to welcome you again in the near future.
When it happens please let us know through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers. We will be more than pleased to take care of everything

Warmest regards

₹11,864
2.0 km from My Story Hotel Ouro
View more hotels in Lisbon
1,319 results
All reviews great location rooms are small shutters closed baixa chiado metro station few minutes walk lovely hotel pastries corner room the breakfast area central location buffet breakfast reception staff nice breakfast double bed bars and restaurants comfortable room hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, perfect location and amazing staff. Really pleasant stay. Visited with a 1yr old and the staff made it extremely easy. Rooms are very nicely decorated and clean. It is perfectly located in the city.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 728tristand
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Dear 728tristand,

Thank you very much for your review about My Story Hotel Ouro and welcome back. We very much value our guests responses, and delighted to read you had another lovely stay.
Thank you especially for publicly recognizing our team. They are indeed what separates us from the rest. Your comments were shared with the entire team.
We’re happy they delivered a rewarding stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon and well into the future ex best kept secret of Europe, the beautiful Lisboa. Please do not hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 availabe 24 hours

Warmest regards from Lisbon

Reviewed 16 January 2019

This hotel is in the center of town, blocks from the water. It is easy to catch buses to wherever you want to go. Room was perfect for my weekend away. Keep in mind that it is at the bottom of all the hills so if you are walking to any sights--including most of the nicer eateries, most likely you'll be walking uphill.

Date of stay: January 2019
3  Thank UKMickeyMouse

Dear UKMickeyMouse,

Thank you for choosing to stay at My Story Hotel Ouro and thank you also for taking a few minutes to leave your review following your visit.
We are delighted to hear that you feel awesome with us and that you had enjoyed your experience in Lisbon.
Next time please do not hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp +351 962 369 850, available 24 hours

Warmest regards from Lisboa

Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel location is good. Very easy for food. And easy walk to any place. Hotel is very clean. Bf not many choice. I love their egg tart. Staff very friendly and helpfull. We stay their during new eve 2018. Very safe. Have police check around that area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gerrin89
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Dear gerrin89,

Thank you for taking the time to share these compliments regarding your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro. Our team take great pride in giving a fantastic service that exceed expectation so it is wonderful to hear that we were able to accomplish that goal with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another amazing stay. Who knows in the Spring / Summer time to have the opportunity to experience our beautiful beaches and an unforgettable sunset with the Tagus river has a scenery.
please do not hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp +351 962 369 850.
We would be more than please to take care of your reservation

Warmest regards r

Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

I spontaneously returned to Lisbon just before Christmas, never having visited at this time before. I looked no further than My story hotel Ouro...having been very pleased on my first visit. This time I was on a higher floor with a little balcony so I could stand out and admire the decorations around the street and watch the crowds going about shopping. The location of the hotel cannot be bettered, and I've stayed in various parts of the city before. But along with that, the staff are always pleasant and helpful, giving simple, clear directions to wherever I was looking for, even just the nearest supermarket to buy wine for a friend's dinner..it's not every hotel is affordable for a solo traveller, I hope this hotel continues to be ...many thanks.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wanderlywagon2013
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Dear Wanderlywagon2013,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your fantastic review in particular with a guest that repeat the experience at My Story Hotel Ouro
Your encouraging words with quality of the Hotel and your overall experience is priceless for a team that love this job as ourselves. We are really pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable time in Lisbon once we love what we do but also our lovely city of Lisbon.
Our unique location allows visitors to stay closer to most importante spots of Lisbon. Fortunately we also have public transportation so close to go to Cascais, Estoril and Sintra which are very worth full to visit.
We really love that you had time to be back to Lisbon. More than a Hotel we are promoting a destination and Lisbon deserve to be known as one of the best cities of Europe.
Finally thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back in the near future. If so, please do not hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp +351 962 369 850. We would be more than please to take care of your reservation

Warmest regards and happy new year

Reviewed 7 December 2018

A quite small hotel, very clean , simply but elegantly decorated.Wonderfully located to access most Lisbon quarters on foot, and very calm even if it is near a very big - and nice-street. Very kind staff.I had asked for a balcony, I had it, and could see the Tage from it.I rapidly felt nearly at home there!my room was quite small but perfectly provided:it was exactly what I needed for my 5 days stay alone.

Room tip: I had a room with a balcony on the big Aura street, on the first floor. It was however very calm. Very efficient shutters .
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank OSKAJE
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear OSKAJE,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us regarding your recent stay at My Story Hotel Ouro. We are extremely grateful to receive your comments and we are very glad to read that you were pleased with your stay. I am especially happy to see that you enjoyed our rooms and location and despite our amazing location in the heart of historical Lisbon our aim is that our guests don't choose us just for the location but also for the good service and we are glad once more we did it once again.
Again thank you for your recommendation is hugely appreciated and hope to welcome you back in the near future. If so, please do not hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp (number below) if is more convenient.
We would be more than please to take care of your reservation