See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

There was also an awfull smell in the room, but when i checked in I thought it was only temporary and opened the window. But the last night the smell was so bad that I actually decided to leave the hotell 2h before I had to, just to get out. Then unfortunately I saw With my own eyes what the smell was: Sewage coming out of the showerdrain. I was shocked and told the man in the reception straight away. I also said that when realizing what the smell actually came from was I felt that a discount would be in order. He said that I had to send an email to the manager.
So I did. Several times.
They did not reply until my 5th email. With a simple: "I'm sorry, but did you tell anyone?". I told my story once again also asking them if they had even fixed the problem. He replied after Three more email: "We will not give you any compensation since you did not tell anyone about the smell before the leak."
His question about whether I talked to anyone seems strange. Sewage leak is a serious matter and the manager would know if they did any measures to fix the problem. I also think that those cleaning the rooms should have reacted to the smell if this was this was out of the ordinary.

There is a reason why there are very few photos of the rooms. The standard you get is not worth the money at all. There is a terrible noice from the traffic outside and there is no fan in the room so you would have to keep the window open. So if you are up for smelly rooms and no sleep you should definetly book your stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Small guest house, free wifi, breakfast for extra fee and parking for extra fee also. My room was pretty clean but noisy and had a very weird smell. Staff is very helpful and friendly! Price was ok. Not close to the airport nor the train station ORIENTE.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We spent there few nights in November during our stay in Lisbon.

The hotel is located on walking distance from city center. Rato subway station is just outside but we did not use it anyways.

The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom on the other hand was extremely narrow and using the toilet was a challenge.

A breakfast is available for just EUR 5 and the food quality is good.

Friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I spent only one night there, because I had a connecting flight and only needed somewhere to sleep and bath. About the hotel, the employees were kind and very helpful. The location is good, next to a metro station, but getting there with luggages is not so easy because unfortunately the street is like a slope and demand some effort to go up. The room was good for the price and was clean. A con is that there weren't AC or ventilator, and the city was very hot, so it wasn't easy to sleep.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Felipe B
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The staff is pretty amazing, and this is the only advantage of this hotel. The building is very old and the bathrooms stink. It was unbearable, we asked to change our room and the staff helped us with that. But the other room had the same problem. I suppose there is a problem with the building's pipes. I hope it has been resolved by now because the staff was very nice and helpful and it would've been a nice stay. The location is not very convenient. You have to walk 5-10mins downhills to the metro station and it takes awhile till the city centre. It was very difficult to find the hotel at first. Be sure to check the route in advance. The breakfast was good though. The room was clean but stinky. Wouldn't take it one more time.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family