The location was great, the staff were wonderful and the room was much more than the price would have dictated. The restaurants and bar in the hotel are very nice as well and what you would expect from a five-star rated hotel. All in all we had a great stay! The one negative that I really have to give only four stars for, was that when we booked a King Bed we got two twins pushed together and the beds were so old/hard we ended up with back pain. But I still give this four stars in the hopes that the management will take better care of the mattresses - they are easily changed to make this a hotel to which we would gladly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon