We,ve just returned from a 3 night break at the Dom Carlos hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is of a very good standard. The rooms are on the small side but this seems to be the norm on the continent. It is a very clean hotel and it is ideally located, a 20 minute walk to the main square where all the restaurants, cafes and shops are. It is only about a 5 minute walk to the sight seeing bus terminus. Lison is a very friendly city and very beautiful. If we were to return, we would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon