Although from the outside you wouldn't notice the hotel, from the inside it looks rather nice. Clean and well designed rooms, very good breakfast and a great location.
My girlfriend and I staid here for four nights early March 2012. Upon arrival, we received a surprisingly warm welcome by concierge Ruben and the two ladies at the reception. Without even having asked them for any help, all three of them did their upmost best in giving us sincere advice to get the most out of our long weekend in Lisbon.
Highly recommended for both city trips and business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon