I love Lisbon - it reminds me in so many ways of San Francisco (they even have a Golden Gate Bridge). I think the city is a well kept secret as I never been aware of too many tourists. The Sheraton is absolutely fine in every respect - the rooms are laid out well, the staff is courteous and helpful and the location is good - just 20 minutes walk to the center of town. My only criticism is that you coudl be in any Sheraton in any city. They have not captured the flavor of the City in their property. On the other hand, there is a lot to do and see so hanging out at the hotel is low on the list of "things to do!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton