3,345 results
All reviews train station old world elegance beautiful hotel junior suite classic hotel public rooms perfect location concierge staff the hotel website breakfast buffet sitting room beautiful room five star hotel three nights rossio square i highly recommend this hotel fresh fruit
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel. It was my third visit, and I now will not stay anywhere else in Lisbon but at the Avenida Palace.

The hotel itself is situated in the centre of everything. Walking through it’s lobby and hallways, one can clearly sense the history. This is a hotel where the who’s-who of Lisbon has congregated for many years- yet they are very friendly and have no snooty attitude at all.

What is truly different about the Avenida Palace is the kindness of its front line employees. From the ladies manning the front desk, to the waitstaff at the outstanding breakfast- they just cannot do enough for their guests.

I have a back problem, and the staff brought me up ice to help, and asked how I was at check out. Mr Costa is a lovely man, and he allowed the little extra time that I required to stay flat with an ice-pack on my back before my flight.

Everyone here should be very proud of the Avenida Palace.

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank Kiltboys
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Avenida Palace for your stays in Lisbon and for posting your review about your most recent visit. We were delighted to know that you love the Avenida Palace.

On behalf of all the staff members, thank you for your truly rewarding comments about our staff.
Indeed we pledge to make every effort to please our guests at all times and feel proud of your recognition. Your remarks will be shared with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you again, very soon, to your Lisbon residence.

Meanwhile, you may follow the Avenida Palace on Instagram and see the nice pictures of our daily activities.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this wonderful hotel twice on our trip. The rooms are excellent, the hotel beautiful and the level of service is amazing. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and professional. We had a very early flight on our departure and they arranged for a lovely continental breakfast delivered to our room at 4:00 AM. The regular buffet breakfast was the best of any hotel on our three week trip and we stayed at several Relais & Chateaux properties. I give the Hotel Avenida Palace the highest marks on all levels and it is an excellent value in every respect.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank tripzzzz

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for visiting us and for your fabulous review on TripAdvisor.
Our clients' feedback is very important to us and so, your high rating on all parameters is truly appreciated.

As we try our utmost every day to satisfy and even exceed our guests’ expectations, we were thrilled to read your comments about our hotel and especially about our staff. I will be happy to share your words with the entire team.

Your enthusiasm for our Hotel is very much appreciated and so we hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to your new Lisbon residence, the next time you are in Lisbon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel has an amazing architecture and provides 5 star services. It is located at Restauradores square a few feet from the subway. You can easily get there straight from the airport without a cab. Some attractions and interesting neighborhoods are walking distance. The tram is very close as well. The staff is friendly. The rooms are beautifully furnished and there is a smart phone provided to use during your stay for free. Breakfast is very rich. The interiors decoration is amazing. I would stay there again, if I returned to Lisbon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank isabellekane2000
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace and for taking the time to leave your kind remarks on TripAdvisor.

As it is our goal to provide properly maintained facilities, we were very happy to know how much you enjoyed the building's architecture and our décor and also how pleased you were with the Guestphone which we implemented within our aim to permanently improve our Guests' experience.

It will be an honor to welcome you back at the Avenida Palace, in a return visit to Lisbon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Avenida and enjoyed our stay is this beautiful hotel with rich history! The staff and concierge were so nice and helpful! They upgraded us because in celebration of our wedding anniversary, had champagne & snacks waiting in our room, and coordinated nice tours with a wondrrful driver/guide, Anselmo! We had a beautiful, special time in Lisbon, thanks to the people at Hotel Avenida Palace! Oh, fantastic location and views too!

2  Thank Cori C

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I wish to thank you for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace to celebrate your Wedding Anniversary and for having taken the time and trouble to leave these remarks on TripAdvisor.

It was very rewarding to read that our team contributed to a special time in Lisbon.
As our team constantly strives to achieve a high level of quality, your recognition is a great source of motivation to all.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your new Lisbon residence, the next time you are in Lisbon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

A truly delightful & opulent hotel, conveniently located right in the heart of Lisbon,
adjacent to the Restauradores metro station and a 3-minute walk from the historic Rossio Square and 2 km from Castelo de São Jorge. The service was superlative as was breakfast, room was beautifully appointed and the rates are incredibly reasonable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank plazeski

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace and for having taken the time and trouble to leave your remarks on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Our team constantly strives to achieve a high level of quality and I am thrilled to read that you found our service "superlative". I will share your kind words with all the staff.

I hope to have the honor of welcoming you back at the Avenida Palace, in a not too distant future.

Yours sincerely