US$ 258
US$ 327
US$ 241
US$ 221
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 214
US$ 170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 273
US$ 157
US$ 127
1,698 results
All reviewssushi restaurantpink streetfree sushicais do sodreriver viewcustard tartwelcome drinkmercado da ribeirafrosted glasspastel de nataeach eveningnight lifepastriesport winefood marketlovely hotellight sleeper
Reviewed 10 February 2017

The location of the hotel is perfect.
You arrive at the airport in Lisbon, take a metro, arrive at Cais do Sodré and 2 minutes walking later, you're at the hotel.
When walking in, you receive a warming welcome. Everybody is so nice! Every time you come across one of the staff, they say hi, they smile, they will do everything to make you feel welcome. Helping with luggage.
I arrived at 1 pm I think, and the room wasn't ready, the girl behind the counter did everything for me to get a room that was ready.
So they gave me a room overlooking the beautiful water.
Okay it may be a bit noisy, but that's all because of the people who live there, this has nothing to do with the hotel. It's a shame if people wouldn't go here because of that.
Because the hotel itself is soooo good!
When I go back to Lisbon, I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anneleen B
lxboutiquehotel, Proprietário at LX Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the time you took to review your experience at the lx boutique hotel. It was great to host you and we really expect to see you again in the near future!

I couldn´t agree more with what you've said about the hotel location, ambiance and staff! It's amazing to be in an historical neighbourhood, two feet away from the river and all the main sites!

If you wish to keep up the city and hotel news, subscribe the lx newsletter on our website or follow our fb page. On your return don't forget to check the unique and exclusive deals on our official website, best price guaranteed!

If you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Lovely hotel right where we needed it, 2 mins from metro and 2 mins to the time out market where we spent most of the weekend eating great food, room was stunning and even better we had a free upgrade!! (5yr anniversary trip)

Take ear plugs tho as the side street is really noisy and they like to party late, nice touch was the free taster session for their Sushi Restaurant.

Special mention to the porter Thiago, very helpful in fact the whole experience was positive.

Would 100% stay there again if we ever visit Lisbon again

One tip: use the metro from the airport its like £1.20 for an hours travel 1 change midway and your on route to Cais Sodre and 2 mins away from the hotel, really easy to use a great find !!!

Room Tip: room 411 but take ear plugs
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind words, you're feedback is very important to us.

About your remarks, I couldn't agree more on the location commentary, is indeed unique and I find it very hard to beat! We're in the heart of the city, in an historical neighbourhood and building, two steps away from the river and one of the main transportation hubs!

I'm happy we've been able to fulfil your expectations and I truly hope to see you again in the near future. If you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

There's an impressive choice of hotels in Lisbon and I'm so pleased I lucked out by choosing LX Boutique Hotel for a weekend break away with my wife.

We were upgraded for free on arrival to a room with a river view. The bed was huge and almost everything about the room was outstanding.

The hotel has so much character and is really conveniently located for Cais do Sodré metro and train station, as well as Bairro Alto and Praça de Comércio, to name but a few.

The free pasteis de nata and the evening port were a really nice touch.

If I had to be picky, I'd point out the slightly unpleasant smell blowing back from the shower drain in the bathroom, and the fact that the noise travels into the rooms from the corridor, but those were fairly minor blips in an otherwise thoroughly excellent stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind words, you're feedback is very important to us.

On the room size, you totally got the idea of our classic rooms. They were thought for those who spend their days exploring the city! A great bed, superior linen and a power shower is all you need to make them super comfortable!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We got a room at a moderate price, and our jaws dropped when we saw our place -- a long suite with a huge bed, a work desk, a sitting area, two large-screen TV's (one for the bed, one for the sitting area), and an enormous bath with separate toilet, shower and tub. And a view of the water. (It is just a couple blocks away). AND and cute rooftop patio with a beautiful view.

And -- probably the best hotel breakfast we've had after 2 1/2 weeks in Spain and Portugal -- very good quality and variety.

The service is excellent too -- very friendly staff, eager to help in any way they can.

Room Tip: Ask for room 511! It's one huge room on the top floor with a nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

About your remarks I couldn't agree more with your comments. The location is indeed unique and our breakfast couldn't be a better kicker for a day in the city! All the goodies come fresh everyday from a local gourmet bakery...

If you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stayed at LX hotel to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel were great right from the time of booking, and very accommodating to my requests. I asked for a room or the top floor light sleeper.
When we arrived we found it been upgraded to Riverview Room, and had been given a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. It was a lovely gesture and greatly appreciated. The staff are very friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble. The room was very nice decorated, and clean. we had a lovely view over the river. There was an nespresso machine in the room, but you had to pay for the pods. I suppose it's a European thing. They did provide fresh milk though.
Best thing about the hotel was the location. It was an easy trip by bus or metro from the airport. It was in walking distance to everything (but wear good shoes as the streets are uneven and hilly. It was very close to all the transport links including the trams, though be careful as we nearly lost our wallet to a pick pocketer! Best of all was the "Time out food markets" which were just arround the corner. It's the greatest idea, we just ran out of time and room to try all on offer.
I would definitely stay here again if we returned to Lisbon or recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind words, you're feedback is very important to us.

The location of the property is indeed unique, it's incredible to be in the historical city center just a few meters away from the river! About the breakfast, I couldn't agree more, it comes fresh everyday from a local gourmet bakery... I agree with everything you've said, the ambiance, location and staff, are indeed what makes the lx what it is today!