Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great way to get a sense of Portugal

Alfonso was our guide and did a wonderful job giving us details about Portuguese history and how it... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Andrea B
San Antonio, Texas
Tour with Kate- the best ever walking tour ever!

Bonjour, It was definitely the best free walking tour I had. Kate was just perfect, she knows... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ivana K
via mobile

1,496 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour city centre tour alternative tour tour guide interesting stories beautiful city wealth of knowledge great tips his passion alfama district great introduction small group street art three hours highly recommend this tour portuguese history
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friends and me took the Alfama free walking tour with @Yuri. Out of all travels it was definitely the best walking tour.
Yuri will impress you with creating great atmosphere on the tour with all participants that you won't feel awkward. By the end of tour you all will be friends.
Yuri amazes by the knowledge he has and the passion towards the Portugal and Lisbon itself. After his tour it's impossible not to fall in love with this country.
Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just did two really great tours of Lisbon. We arrived on Tuesday and immediately did an afternoon tour of the central area. Claudia, our tour guide, took us around the city and impressed us with her knowledge and friendly delivery. We enjoyed the tour very much and were delighted to find out that Claudia was our tour guide the next day for a tour of Alfama. I recommend Take Lisboa tours to anyone visiting this lovely city for the first time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My last FreeWalkingTour with them wa perfect. So good energy, vibes, passion and a lot of usefull information! If you want to see best of Lisbon with good comany, take option to sightsee with them! :)

Monika

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My dad and I absolutely adored the Free Walking Tour in Sintra with Claudia! Claudia was so friendly and nice. She gave us an excellent tour around Sintra and was so accommodating. Claudia picked us in Lisbon and guided us to Sintra which was extremely helpful. She gave great tips and had funny stories! I recommend this tour to Sintra for everyone heading to Lisbon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This walk didn't just take us to the historic sites of Lisboa but really introduced us to the life of the Alfama district and the real people who live and work there. We only wish we had not left it until our last full day in Portugal. Claudia our guide was informative, lively and was able to answer most of the questions that we had as we went round. This is to be highly recommended.