“Lovely restaurant ”

Atlantico Bar & Restaurante
Reserve with
Atlantico Bar & Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Estoril
Price range: US$ 32 - US$ 52
Description: The Atlântico Bar & Restaurante, integrated in the adjacent space At the InterContinental Hotel Estoril, with a wide open space with 50 seating in the indoor room and 52 on the terrace. Guests can dine in elegant surroundings at our restaurant as they enjoy the rich local culinary heritage of fresh seafood with a touch of Mediterranean flavour whilst looking out across the open Atlantic waters.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant on one evening whilst we were staying at the Intercontinental Hotel next door.

The food was very nice (it is fairly expensive, but not ridiculously so). The food was served quickly and the waiters were very polite and efficient.

I’m not sure if I’d go out of my way to visit, but it’s definitely worth visiting if you are staying nearby. We would eat there again if we were staying at the intercontinental.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My nephew and I decided to have dinner here on our last evening together in Portugal. Phillip our waiter was very attentive and he did a great job in introducing the dishes and making sure our dinning experience was all we wanted. The menu was full of great choices, but want I wanted was fish because that is all I heard about how the seafood in Portugal was great! The Atlantico did not disappoint. The appetizers, cocktails, main entree and desserts were all fabulous. The view of the Atlantic from our table just made the evening better. Though menu is a bit pricey the food, atmosphere and experience is worth it.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We met some friends from Seattle here for dinner. This restaurant is one of her favorites and we can see why.

Except for the lack of vegetarian options, everything was perfect.

I should mention that this restaurant is very pricey, so be prepared to pay a lot for the experience. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We dropped by, as we were staying at the InterContinental Estoril.. The menu was fun, and surprising to me. Great choices, with what sounded to be promising dishes. Well, each dish we had was fabulous, from the cocktails, meal, to the excellent service, and friendly atmosphere.. Royal Spire Ambassador too.. Thanks for a nice meal!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Atlantico as a family. There are no vegetarian options for starters, and there is one option as a main. My parents and sister chose the steak, 1/3 of my father’s steak was fatty and he had to constantly cut the meat away from the fat.
The sides are 6€ each and tiny. Cosmo is 12€ and was tasty!
Service staff are very friendly & the view of the sea from the restaurant is gorgeous.
There are so many restaurants nearby that we probably won’t return.