“Nice location”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We ate here on visiting Cascias by train from Lisbon. Rui was a great waiter . Lots of useful tips for our visit. The burger was lovely Tasted handmade. Husband had the suckling pig which was also good. Waiters attentive. Definitely worth a visit. Not to expensive either.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Made a mistake going here without checking reviews. One person already says risotto here is rice and vegetables literally. I second that! It is basmati boiled rice with frozen vegetables overlooked with asapargus I think. Worst food I ever had. I tried to be optismtic and eat as I didn't want to ruin the dinner. But after 3 spoons I refused to eat. I didn't have to pay at the end. My son had Piri Piri chicken. That was average.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We kept returning to the Palm Tree for the less expensive evening. The food was very good, staff were very friendly, especially the good looking waiter and the friendly guy at the door encouraging people in. Mr. Padan from Nepal I believe he said.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is the best restaurant in the square! Beautiful surroundings in old Cascais. Professional and friendly staff and very nice atmosphere! We had the paella, and came back to have it again during our stay . The variety in the menu will please everyone!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Nice restaurant with outdoor tables in a very pleasant location. Lots of choice on the menu and good quality. Visited both for lunch and dinner as they have both a snack and full menu