See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Owners are very friendly, even they allowed us to print our boarding passes. We stayed in Porto room, which was spacey and clean. Close to the city centre and you can always find a park place. The breakfast was reasonable for the price. We really liked our stay :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed for 3 nights and I felt at home. The room is clean and with the ideal size. Breakfast more than appropriate and with quality. The owner is friendly and knows all the touristic places in the city, also we can buy tickets for tours at the same price! The guesthouse is near to the city center and university of Aveiro. I am definitely coming back!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

This place gives you everything you ask when you book a guesthouse.Comfort and hospitality.Good location close to the center,cozy & clean place,with nice people treating you like you are a friend.Credits to Laura and Fillipe.
P.S I loved the map in the breakfast area where guests put a pushpin on the country of their origin (personally I put the first one for Greece)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2015

With a very friendly wellcome from the owner Filipe, we feel like home staying here.
Close to the city center and for a very nice price you can have a fun here.
Everything was very clean and organized.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I love this familiar and budget hostel. Close to the city center, with simple rooms but everything was clean and organized. Toilet and kitchen facilities shared.
Breakfast is included and considering the price, it´s really nice!
The staff is very kind and happy to please the customers!
You can easily park in the street (at least in the end of the day) and there is a supermarket around the corner (closes at 20h).
I recommend this hostel to everyone wanting a cheap and nice stay in Aveiro!

Room Tip: The London room might be a bit noisier but I slept really well :)
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family