Aveiro Rossio Hostel
US$ 144
US$ 131
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsliving roomplace to staywell equipped kitchenfellow guestsrooms are cleanspent nightscommon areastop floorcity centreperfect locationjosedormecobarraritahostscanal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Very nice people working in this hostel :-) Always helpful...even when I woke up late and was about to miss my breakfast they let me to finish my breakfast or giving som little snack on my way when I haven´t time to eat. When I felt cold they were regulating heators or giving blankets. Dormitories are also very nice :-) I liked bathrooms too. Vell cleaned and nice looking. Always chill music as the background in sitting room. Very nice ambient and, of course, always some organic fruit in kitchen that you can just grab and eat. I love that hostel. I spend there 1 week and I felt almost as at home :-) Thank you :-*

..by the way, I was there to study for the exam of guides. The staff asked me to let them know...still waiting for the results, but it went very well :-) thank you for positive vibes..It helped too :-)...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2017

In many Portuguese cities, Rossio is a square in the city centre. However not in Aveiro. Nevertheless, the location of this hostel is good. Everything is within walking distance. The friendly staff can provide you with information about activities and must-sees in Aveiro. Schedules of busses and ferries are also available. The hostel and (bath)rooms are clean. Breakfast was good compared to the price. A tip if you like nature: Reserva Natural de las Dunas de San Jacinto. Definitely worth a visit! Don’t forget to look up the route in advance, as it is not well marked.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights and I would definitely recommend it!
I stayed in a mixed 6-dorm. The beds were very comfortable and the room light and clean. The bathroom next to the room was quite spacious and clean as well.
I very much liked the kitchen area, everything seemed well-thought-out and it was fun to cook and chat and sit together there.
There were also some basic ingredients for free use. I liked the breakfast and appreciated the fruits which were available all day.

The staff was very nice and friendly!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The decor was probably the best part of this hostel: it was decorated with modern touches, and the rooms were kept spotlessly clean. Their guest kitchen (where they serve a nice breakfast) and lounge were my favorite hangout spots. The staff were helpful and gave us good advice for our activities. The location couldn't have been more central - perfect for walking to everything. The only negative was our top-floor room was quite cold at night in February, with no apparent way to turn up the heat.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This hostel is located a very close (less than 30 second walk) to a beautiful canal, amazing restaurants and cafes, and a short drive to Costa Nova beach and Barra. The bed was extremely comfortable, it was clean, the common areas were light and lovely and the staff really friendly.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are sunny.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple