All reviews living room place to stay super cozy spent nights excellent location train station lockers dorm city centre canal
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights and I would definitely recommend it!
I stayed in a mixed 6-dorm. The beds were very comfortable and the room light and clean. The bathroom next to the room was quite spacious and clean as well.
I very much liked the kitchen area, everything seemed well-thought-out and it was fun to cook and chat and sit together there.
There were also some basic ingredients for free use. I liked the breakfast and appreciated the fruits which were available all day.

The staff was very nice and friendly!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The decor was probably the best part of this hostel: it was decorated with modern touches, and the rooms were kept spotlessly clean. Their guest kitchen (where they serve a nice breakfast) and lounge were my favorite hangout spots. The staff were helpful and gave us good advice for our activities. The location couldn't have been more central - perfect for walking to everything. The only negative was our top-floor room was quite cold at night in February, with no apparent way to turn up the heat.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This hostel is located a very close (less than 30 second walk) to a beautiful canal, amazing restaurants and cafes, and a short drive to Costa Nova beach and Barra. The bed was extremely comfortable, it was clean, the common areas were light and lovely and the staff really friendly.

Room tip: Corner rooms are sunny.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fawcettanne
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aveiro Rossio Hostel.
We did a trip along the west coast of Portugal and this hostel is the one we liked the most. The people who work there are very friendly and everybody's very social, we got to know a lot of people.
It's very beautiful designed (especially the living room) and you have everything you need.
Every morning there's a delicious breakfast :)
We'd love to go back there a couple of times!
Thank you for the lovely days!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I stayed in Aveiro for two nights. loved the location , you can walk everywhere as it's right in the centre of the town.
the decoration is great and modern. but what I liked the most was the amazing included breakfast with home made cakes and jams.
it's great value for you money

the dorms are big , so you have enough space for everyone suitecase and you even have lockers for safety.

I got unlucky as I was there as the same time as a group of 20 people who came for a conferene. they didn't speak English and I felt very alone in my dorm . but it's not the hostel fault.
the safe gave me good tips about what to do in the area , what bus to take to go to the beach . so I did enjoy my stay.

Date of stay: September 2016