All reviews living room place to stay two nights perfect location eco hosts canal
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This hostel is located a very close (less than 30 second walk) to a beautiful canal, amazing restaurants and cafes, and a short drive to Costa Nova beach and Barra. The bed was extremely comfortable, it was clean, the common areas were light and lovely and the staff really friendly.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are sunny.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fawcettanne
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Aveiro Rossio Hostel.
We did a trip along the west coast of Portugal and this hostel is the one we liked the most. The people who work there are very friendly and everybody's very social, we got to know a lot of people.
It's very beautiful designed (especially the living room) and you have everything you need.
Every morning there's a delicious breakfast :)
We'd love to go back there a couple of times!
Thank you for the lovely days!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I stayed in Aveiro for two nights. loved the location , you can walk everywhere as it's right in the centre of the town.
the decoration is great and modern. but what I liked the most was the amazing included breakfast with home made cakes and jams.
it's great value for you money

the dorms are big , so you have enough space for everyone suitecase and you even have lockers for safety.

I got unlucky as I was there as the same time as a group of 20 people who came for a conferene. they didn't speak English and I felt very alone in my dorm . but it's not the hostel fault.
the safe gave me good tips about what to do in the area , what bus to take to go to the beach . so I did enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

For 22 euros, I stayed in a 6 bunk form that was very clean, with beautiful Windows and hard wood floors. The women's bathroom has three showers and are heated with solar energy. There is a blow drier available if needed. The cost of the bed included breakfast, which was an offering of oatmeal, granola, corn flakes, meat and cheese, croissant, and rolls. Coffee, tea and water were available as well. The staff is what makes this awesome hostel stand out. I met three different hostel keepers during my stay, and all three were AMAZING! We talked about things to do in town, other towns to see and then the world at large. Very knowledgable group!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank BeautifulFernweh
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Aveiro for four nights and the four nights in this hostel felt like a home far away from home. The staff member were so nice and friendly always there for you to answer questions and solve problems. You meet people so easily, because it feels like a big family for a short time. Breakfast is really good. I just loved it!

Stayed: June 2016