The hotel is in a great location for getting into the heart of the city. It was a cheaper option than those much closer to the center. It was clean but pretty basic. All the rooms on the sea side have great balconies with worth-it views. The staff was lovely and helpful, especially Monica who helped us find restaurants and bars like locals. Overall a great stay, but nothing particularly wonderful or noteworthy, but a good deal for Ponta Delgada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VIP Executive Azores Hotel, with a modern and bold design, has 229 rooms and combines quality service, comfort and finesse. This property offers excellent conditions for both segments - leisure and business - and magnificent views over the city of Ponta Delgada and the surrounding landscape. This 4 star Hotel is provided with one Restaurant with two floors and a Grill on the 8th floor where guests can enjoy views of the city and the sea, an excellent gym, an interior swimming pool, squash, bar, covered private parking, a beauty saloon with hairdresser, and Wireless Internet service. The Hotel also offers amazing conditions for meetings and events, with a high number of meeting rooms, among which are an auditorium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Executive Azores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vip Executive Azores
- VIP Executive Azores Hotel Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel