“Delicious vegetarian restaurant.”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 37
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Friendly, cozy restaurant. Creative vegetarian options. Reservation is a must since it is such a small place.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is a small cosy restaurant with charming staff but its strength is the food. The food choices are creative and delicious and its very good value for money. We visited this restaurant twice in 6 days, we were so impressed.

1  Thank U7481KRjanes
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I was really happy with this friendly and cosy restaurant. The staff is on point! Off to a good start with their smile, they presented us with a wide range of delicious meals, making it hard to chose from. I haf the zucchini noodles which were delicious... and everyone at the table was happy with their choices (starters, meal and dessert). I'll advice you to make a reservation since there aren't many tables! Which is great to provide a familiar feeling :)

Thanks!! Will definitely return :)

1  Thank Miriam T
Reviewed 31 January 2017

In a land of organic meat creation it's hard to get a vegetarian spot, specially like this.
The people are pleasant, the decor is earthly and the meals are great.
Normally 2 main dishes but you can mix it if you want.
They have nice starters also.
For dessert I'm going for the apple crumble with lime cream...
It's divine.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are not usual vegetarians but nevertheless we had a great evening at Rotas. Since we were in off-season, it was easy for us to reserve a table, everyone speaks very well English, and is courteous and kind. The menu has different appealing dishes, it was difficult to make a choice! I had the soup of the day which was cauliflower (very flavourful) and my husband the Rotas salad as a starter. This salad turned out to be so big, it looked like a maincourse, and was really tasty. We then had the zucchini noodles and aubergine cannelloni, which I loved! Great pure tastes and nice atmosphere. Oh and don't forget to try the local beers and liquors, delish!