All reviews boa vista golf shop daily maid service praia da luz quinta do lago dishwashing soap great test great clubhouse detached villa burger night surrounding gardens fitness club indoor pool minute drive golf break car is essential lagos bay
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We found this a really good place to stay in Lagos. Now, we are not keen golfers but a family of 5 who are always keen to find a clean base to explore the local town. Aside from clean, we always look for a good enough spa for us adults to unwind, a resort which has a long enough walking path, plus open grounds for the children to play. This ticked all those boxes. The breakfast was fine, it was always nice to have a glass of champagne to start the day. The staff were always attentive, special thanks to Dean Martin, and a Sebastian (I hope I’ve spelt his name correctly).
You get as much as you put in here- what I mean is if you communicate clearly, the staff are always attentive! I would definitely recommend Boavista!
Yes there were construction works but it really wasn’t that much of a distribution to our holiday—amenities were still up & running! And in my opinion, building & renovations are always a good sign of property management that care.
Thanks to you all!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had the terrible misfortune to have this restaurant recommended to us, im not sure how we offended the gentleman who told us the carvery served here was the best in lagos, but obviously he hates us, it was so bad i’m not sure where to begin .. the tiny wedge like chips masquerading as roast potatoes? Or the slivers of meat, disgusting very poor quality meat .. sliced so thin you could see through .. or maybe the rock hard burnt yorkshire puddings ? How anyone has the sheer gall to serve up a roast dinner like this and charge money for it is beyond me! The waitress cheerfully asked me if i was full, as she collected my full plate, and disappeared quickly when i told her how disappointed we were, no apologies and a 70 euro bill ... i have never before left a restaurant and gone straight to another restaurant to eat! Save your money and go elsewhere .. !

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I have witnessed the decline of the course over recent years which is a crying shame. I played there last week and the bunkers were totally unplayable (my handicap is 8) and the greens were very tired and rough. I also played Morgado and Silves and they are in far better condition - suggest you try those.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Was staying for a long weekend break with family. The flats are spacious and very well equipped. The construction is quite new and the details are perfect.
Didn’t try the golf but used the SPA facilities and fitness club. Sauna, Pool and Jacuzzi are quite ok (2 minutes driving from the flat).
Staff is kind and the surrounding area is lovely.
A couple of kms away from Lagos (shops, center and marina)
The site continues to develop as some construction works are under way nearby. Noise can be heard starting in the morning.
Definitely a place to be back and recommend!

2  Thank Mario_Galvao_02
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We travelled as a group of six golfers, we originally had booked pestena resort but switched to boavista as pestena couldn't guarantee us an apartment near the clubhouse as we had a couple of pensioners with us , only to find upon arrival we were being situated at the far end of the complex, very dissapoining even more so when the manager told us to take it or leave it ...the clubhouse and restaurant were ok , breakfast each morning was lovely very nice selection , the golf reception staff were wonderful very helpful , the golf course was very testing not really suitable for handicappers over 16 . A buggy is advisable quite hilly , the rough needs to be shorter to avoid slow play as very busy , and a car is advisable as nothing outside the complex is within walking distance ....the apartments were faultless .....hope this helps

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends