All reviewsbeautiful beachfantastic staywashing machineapartmentsupermarket
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I am so very sorry that I stayed only two days because the location was perfect for me, but i was traveling around Portugal so I had to move on. It is few minutes from the beach and the terrace which was facing the ocean...divine. The personal is very kind and helpful and for me it was a pleasure when I went in the room at my arrival late at night, to hear the sound of the waves through the terrace`s open door, I knew then that this hotel was definitely a good choice!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mirelafelicia
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here in April 2015. And we had a beautiful time. Fernando and Ilda are great hosts and they make you feel comfortably. The apartement is maybe old, but they are clean and all you need is there. The nearestshop is 1km but the beach is only 150 mtr. The vieuw is magnificent, the white Sangria is the best. So what else do you need.
Thank you Fernando, Ilda and kids for a great holiday.
Coming back next april.
Rein and Jose. Emmeloord, Netherlands

• Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank jose1955
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

We were only intending on staying for two days and ended up staying six.

Great value for money. Fernando and Ilde were amazing! They made us feel at home went out of our way to accommodate us.

located close to the best beach in lagos and supermarkets.

The apartment was well equipped and clean.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ebrinsden1
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Nice staff, nice apartment view, very close to the beach. Not a big swimming pool but was always with only 1 or 2 people so it was nice. The only problem was the time that we waited each time we went to the reception.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights while here in Lagos and really loved it. The staff were extremely friendly especially Fernando. It is so close to beautiful beach of Porto mos however is about a 20min walk to Lagos centre. The apartments were clean and bright. Only bad thing I can say is that the hot water wasn't very plentiful but other then that was pretty great!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple