Vilabranca Apartments(Lagos)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 183
US$ 183
US$ 169
Carvi Beach Hotel Algarve(Lagos)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 162
US$ 176
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
1,155 results
All reviewsdriving rangestar resortspa poolthe clifffabulous resortthe main pool areastayed in a bedroom apartmentshuttle bustennis courtsgarden viewthe main hotelwelcome drinkwashing machinehotel restaurantshuttle serviceold townkids club
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My wife booked our family of five here for a five night visit to the Algarve. Wow, what a place! Still being completed and it shows in a few places. But still clean and nicely done. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was perfect. Great value, especially in the off-season. Staff some of the best I've ever experienced in travels to 100+ hotels (mostly work). One heated pool by spa with limited hours for kids. Rest of pools not heated...fine for Summer but cold this time of year (April). Not a lot of guests which we find ok but some may find boring. As word gets out I expect this will get more busy. I do recommend for a nice and quiet time for a family.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank AdamC_1999
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We, 2 adults, our son and his boyfriend, both 16 years old, are staying here for 5 days ove Easter.

It's an excellent, tranquil place with all luxury one can expect- rooms, service, friendlyiness of the personell and management, breakfast, bar, gym,.....

The price for early reservation is very attractive as well.

5 Stars- no dounbt!

Gerhard Sallinger,
Germany

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Gerhard00
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I agree with the wonderful reviews previously written, but would like to add my comments about the wonderful and really fun and caring staff. Yes, the bar may not be the speed drinking place that you might encounter elsewhere, but the custom cocktails that our bartenders, Bruno and Joao made were breathtaking! See my video on YouTube on Joao making an Expresso Martini. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn3ui07nFN0&feature=g-upl&context=G273a89fAUAAAAAAAAAA. Please take note of the fabulous chandeliers in the entrance and 2 more in the bar area. They are custom made of hand blown glass drops. I was mesmerized. Although I didn't try the Spa, I took a tour and it was beautifully appointed and staffed, with another heated pool that could be used for swimming laps. I loved walking the cliffs off the back part of the property towards the water. No handrails or large warning signs to encumber your view. Great food all over Lagos. Just go for the fresh fish and you won't be disappointed. Just go now!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Judi M
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the friendly staff who valet parked the car ,quickly took our bags and checked us in, taking us directly to our room. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, to the point that we felt like we were personal friends.

We had a ground floor suite which was fabulous, the patio had table and chairs along with sunbeds. There was a well appointed living area with a decanter of port waiting for you. The bedroom had a super-king sized bed with quality bedding and huge fluffy pillows. Obviously the usual bathrobes and slippers were provided as well as huge towels to use on the sunbeds.

It happened to be my 50th birthday and we decided to eat in the restaurant, the entire meal was first class, the waiters were very friendly and knowledgable.
We began the evening in the bar, enjoyed our welcome drink prepared by Jonny who was a real good guy who throughly seemed to enjoy his job, you could just tell by the way he cafefully prepared the drinks. Top Class, by the time we left I felt we were friends!
Once in the restaurant there were even a selection of butters to have with the freshly baked bread !
Starters were fab, we couldn't decide what to have for main course so the waiter spoke to the chef who prepared a meat feast for us, it was absolutely superb.
I couldn't manage a sweet but my husband decided on creme brulee, when the waiter arrived with it he also brought a dessert of chocolate layers, sorbet and sour cherries for me, totally unexpected and once again was delicious.
By this time were were both quite full, then what seemed like the entire staff wheeled out a trolley with a cake and candle on it. I was overwhelmed.The lovely lady who had been on reception also gave me a gorgeous pen as a gift. It turned out to be a very special night made even better by the wonderful staff, I could go on and on but I think everyone who has stayed here have praised the staff and rightly so.
Breakfast next morning was also first class.
We stayed for 3 nights I only wish it had been longer.
This hotel deserves your custom, give it a try you won't be dissapointed. I cant wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bishoptraveller
Reviewed 29 March 2012

absolutly superb,rooms wonderful,,even better are the staff.all young ,and genuinely careing we were so impressed with everything,if you wanted to go anywhere,the staff took you by car and picked us up when we asked.great breakfast and great places to eat within a 15 min walk cant recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple