All reviews roof terrace train station bathrooms with showers beds were comfortable excellent location short walk volunteers marina
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Although we only had one night here, the hostel was super clean, cosy but most of all the staff we so so helpful and kind.

We got there really early and one of the staff let us have breakfast while she checked us in. She was also so helpful in recomending things to do for the day. At one point she even made us a tea and brought it to us in the common room. I also needed to post some things to France and she went to the post office and got a quote for me! We felt so welcomed and at home, the staff really made the experience :)

To top things off, I thought I had left something behind and emailed the hostel to have them check for me. The owner Ricardo found my lost item of clothing and posted it to me in Italy 2 weeks later with no fuss. He was so helpful and I'm really glad I have my skirt back. Thanks so much again Ricardo!

Overall I would recommend this hostel 100%. You wont regret it.
Thanks for a great stay :)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachael B
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Nicely decorated and spotless hostel at the very centre of Faro. The staff is super friendly and seems ready to help you with absolutely anything you might need. Thanks again, David! Good wi-fi signal everywhere in the building. There's a lovely communal dinner every evening, and a delicious vegetarian option was provided :) Loved the pub crawl too. Worth staying several nights just for the vibe.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great hostel! Fun atmosphere, excellent service, very clean and full of character! The volunteers working there are really nice and friendly, especially that new guy, that young English one, very good looking as well!! ;)

Room tip: The 4 bed dorm is a couple of euros more than the 6 or the 8 but entirely worth it as the room is really nice!
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The hostel has a very pleasant ambient and is definetely very clean. It is located near the train station and busses to the airport are also near. What is really impressive is the staff. I have been in many hostels but never seen anything like it before. The staff was extremely friendly to us and we definetely recommend the hostel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

When you enter Hostel33, you feel the atmosphere instantly. The location is just perfect, 30s from the train station and 5 min from the center. The staff is really friendly and helped me with all kind of things. It"s great that you can have dinner together with them, and the food is just amazing!! I would only recommend it.
See you guys another time, I'm definitely returning to check on the Hostel33 family again ;)

Date of stay: May 2014