New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Rooster Quad Tours
Ranked #1 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Faro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Quad biking at its best. This is the real deal. Authentic, unique, and tailor made quad tours recommended for all levels of rider from novice to the more experienced. Professional, friendly and personal service. English, French, and Portuguese spoken. Bookings by appointment only.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

We went as a group of eight with four drivers and four passengers, the experience exceeded our expectations and was the most memorable part of our holiday, will be going back next year!

1 Thank REL1981
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What an amazing time we all had.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

Just want to say a massive thank you to Mark and Claire for the quad bike experience. They really have a brilliant business there. Everything is thought of from the practice trail in the garden to the clothing that is provided, oh and of course the excellent quads!
Mark was a fantastic guide who seems to know the quad trails like the back of his hand. He is very informative and, as Keith said in the previous review, his enthusiasm really does rub off on you. Although we were only on a 2 hour tour we were taken on some pretty challenging terrain, but also took a break from that when going through the Portugese villages along the way.
As I said all in all a fantastic day and I would recommend Rooster Quad Tours to anyone staying in the Algarve.
Thanks again! Chris & Jecs.

1 Thank ChrisL86
Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rooster Quads was Awsome!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

Quad biking was the best day of our holiday to Portugal, Clare and Mark were very welcoming, they managed to reshedule their whole day as we phoned last minute (the day before) We arrived at the house, a really lovely Potugese farmhouse, we were provided with all the protective clothing, after a bit of training around their back garden on the quads, we set off, Mark was a pleasure to be with, his enthusiasm rubs off on you, they are out in Portugal, living the 'quad' dream, good on them and their kids, and the dogs :) the tour was brill, the sights were brilliant, as was the downhill through the river bit, we saw loads, through little towns then back onto the rough portugese mountains and valleys, some of the drops off the side of the road were scary, brilliant adreniline, powerfull quads, even the girls loved it.
Keith, Stef, Jecs and Chris.

1 Thank keith h
London
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

The fabulous reviews made me interested in pursuing this adventure. I was in town for a conference and only had one free day before having to return to the US. Clare picked me up at the hotel (which was a delight after hauling luggage throughout Faro) and brought me to the site were full gear was provided to safely ride the Quads. It was only after the tour that they learned that I am normally a nervous driver. Nonetheless, they provided sufficient practice time and guidance to feel secure and exhilirated throughout the 2 hour tour. Mark was a knowledgeable guide and knew the area well. He was kind enough to take pictures throughout the tour. They were fabulous hosts, as I felt welcome and comfortable from beginning to end. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Faro from a different point-of-view. A beautiful and exciting experience in the Algarves in every way.

1 Thank JillyBean1024
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“The adventure...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2011

What an incredible experience! I have only been on a quad twice about 15 years ago so I was not sure what to expect, I suppose I was quite nervous. Mark gave a good induction and after some practice under his instructions, I felt ready to go. Winding through the hills, farms, rivers, and wilderness ... going slow to build confidence then having a burn at the right time.. feeling so free but knowing Mark was never far.. He always kept in tune with me, watching and checking up on me...that and the fact that the quad felt so strong, I really felt safe and in good hands.. I only went for 2 hours but I want to go again but for the day.. stopping for lunch in a little restaurant - they know all the secret and magical places that us visitors would never know existed.. It was awesome - I really couldn't recommend it more.. whatever age - get out there!