“A great experience in every category”
Review of l'Osteria

Atmosphere 5/5
Service 5/5
Food 5/5
Value 5/5
We spend two evenings here during our stay and tried the gnocchi, risotto, veal, pizza, and tiramisu. Everything was beautifully prepared and tasted delicous.
Total cost of EUR 50 for one starter, two mains, glass of wine, coke, water and one dessert.
Best place by far in Faro!

1  Thank Nikita K

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, great service. We started with the bruschetta which was fresh and tasty. For lunch I had the cheese pene and my husband had the duck lasagna both were very flavorful, rich and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with good Italian food. There is no children menu but my 2 year old loved the pizza and pasta carbonara. He was given toys to play with while we waited and his special fork and plate. There is a changing table with bells to distract the kids. Service was very good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service , gnocchi and lasagna were great. Staff is very nice and friendly. One of the best tiramisu that I ate.

1  Thank Dario M
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I'm a huge fan of great, fresh seafood and this place didn't disappoint! The squid seafood starter comes with cold cuts of finely-sliced cooked squid, capers and anchovies. Oh my days! It was delicious, presented magnificently and the staff were fab.

My boyfriend had a quattro formaggio pizza which was tasty, lovely rose wine, and I had the mushroom risotto. All delicious, but the squid starter wa sthe highlight.

Nice decor too.