“Reliable friendly transfer”
Review of Fat Cats Transfers

Fat Cats Transfers
Ranked #3 of 50 Transportation in Albufeira
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a transfer with Fat Cats . From booking to being picked up the service was seamless . We were greeted warmly at the appointed time & picked up as pre arranged . A great reliable transfer that always provides free on board WiFi , a delight when traveling with a thirteen year old.

All reviews
"punctual"
"holiday"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

5 stars for Fat Cats transfers was on time to meet my wife and I at the airport and even though I called them on the morning of our departure it was no trouble for them to pick us up a little earlier

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Five star service
On time pick up airport and return from hotel back to airport
Great information on what time pick-up

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Arranged all transfers to and from the airport and golf courses , never had to wait on the driver arriving always on time , courteous and friendly. Great service , great prices .

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

If I could give Fat Cats Transfers more than five stars on here, I would. We recently used their service for Airport transfers to and from the resort (Albufeira), a couple of days out to Vilamoura, and a day out to Zoomarine, where they also supplied us with the tickets, so no waiting in long queues when we got there. The drivers are so pleasant, helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. They always turned up on time and also provided us with a car seat for my nine month old grandson. I’ll now book this service every time I’m in Albufeira and would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for transfers too. Thanks again FCT.