“Perfect escape in Portugal”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Village Sesmarias

One of three bathrooms
Sleek, modern kitchen
Master bedroom
Pool and garden
First floor terrace with great views
Twin bedroom first floor with private balcony
Balcony off first floor twin bedroom
Twin bedroom ground floor
Ground floor bedroom with private patio
Lounge dining room
Zoomarine
Water Park
Castelo Beach
Gypsie Market Albufeira
Some of the best golf courses in Europe
Take a relaxing boat trip.....
Fun in the sun!!
Albufeira Go Carting
Albufeira Horse Riding
Have a night out.......
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
GMCScotla...
Scotland
“Perfect escape in Portugal”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Second visit to Sesmarias Village and it didn't disappoint. Villa is spacious, modern, clean. Pool is great size for a family and there are some pool toys available for use. It's a well maintained property with all mod cons. Tracey is on hand for anything you need without being obtrusive. It's a short walk to the supermarket, Apolonia, and for bigger and heavier things they offer an online delivery service. Wifi is fast and kids made use of Netflix as the tv channels on offer aren't great. There are some fabulous restaurants in walking distance, Jompra was outstanding as was Sao Domingo and Mr Singh. We had a few BBQs too which were great when entertaining with friends. This part of Portugal is lovely, very quiet will few pubs etc but an easy Über into Albuferia for around 10 euros. I love this place and can't wait to return.

9 Nov 2017
Many thanks for your review.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay - it was lovely to meet you, and hope to meet you again on another holiday!
Very best wishes
_sauly64
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Cannot fault the place!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Having stayed in a few villas, this is definitely the best we've been to. The pictures do not do it justice. It's spacious, clean, modern and comfortably sleeps 6 people. The pool area was excellent with plenty of sun beds and chairs and the pool was well maintained throughout our stay and not too deep. There are a few good restaurants and bars within a 20 minute walk, although a car is recommended for a supermarket shop.
Tracey was extremely efficient and helpful throughout sorting any teething problems out and advising us where to visit and eat. I would definitely recommend this villa and hope to be back. Thank you Tracey for an amazing holiday!

21 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review Claire.
It was lovely to meet you and your family and I look forward to meeting you again.
Kind regards
colin j
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Not as good as I remember”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Had this been our first time here I would have given it a slightly higher score as really I'm judging it based on our last stay here (exactly 5 yrs ago ) it wasn't just this complex but the exact villa. I know Tracey done her very best for us under a stressful situation (her family health problems) but I just think the villa has gotten a bit tired since we were here last and that things aren't as well mentained as before eg. paintwork outside could do with a touch up, one of the pool lights and some of the outside lights weren't working, air conditioning wasn't repaired until the night before we were going home (due to national and bank holidays),ice maker not working and no leaflets or villa book with taxi numbers ect. I know most of these are mostly small things when looked at individually but collectively they all add to the holiday enjoyment and we had none of these problems last time (which I gave a 5 star rating too) , don't get me wrong we still had a good holiday but last time we had a great holiday. I know the villa has changed management companies (not sure when this happened) so I think a little more attention to detail is required ,maybe test things a bit more say whilist cleaners are in (all lights ,air conditioning cooker fridge ect). Now maybe I'm a bit harsh but when you've seen how it can be its hard not too be
I have clicked to recommend to a friend based on how easy these things could be sorted

Your age range 50-64
14 Jul 2017
Hello Colin
Many thanks for your review and it was really great to meet you and your lovely family.
I am so very sorry that some things were not up to your expectations, and I will certainly ensure that particular attention is taken in future.
I do endeavour to make sure everything is in working order, and sincerely apologise in this instance. I am happy though, that I was able to meet your expectations when you locked yourself out of the villa on Sunday night, I was there within 20 minutes with a locksmith. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future Colin.
Very best wishes
Kevin L
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Great villa!”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My wife, two kids (aged 10 and 9) and I stayed at Village Sesmarias in September for our summer holiday. It's a great villa which is quiet, spacious and modern.

The open living/dining area was nice and airy, kitchen was very functional (filtered tap water was a bonus however, if you plan to cook frequently it might be worth asking for additional cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery etc), bedrooms were all a good size with comfortable beds, ample bathrooms and air conditioning in all the rooms was great and we'll needed. We all loved the pool and paid extra for it to be heated which made the experience much more pleasant, plus it could used anytime of the day or night. WiFi speed is great too.

The villa is very well located and near to Apolonia supermarket which is fantastic (especially the cakes which became our little holiday treat), lots of good value restaurants (Jompra, O Marinheiro) and lovely beaches too eg. Gale, Coelha.

We had an amazing holiday and the villa definitely was a big contributor. I would highly recommend staying here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Heated pool, villa layout, 3 bathrooms
Liked least: Lack of cooking equipment
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: New feel to the villa.
Liked least: Satalite TV.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jul 2016
Many thanks for this Kevin and I am glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Hope to meet you and your lovely family again!!
very best wishes
Tracey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing