1,003 results
All reviews teasers bar self catering pool area old town minute walk junior suite bars and restaurants air con plenty of sunbeds small kitchen great holiday lovely hotel turn right busy road towels were changed an ideal location these apartments
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Spent a week with my fiance in a 1 bed apartment within the hotel. Recently refurbished,super spacious rooms. 2 small but functional balconies. Kitchen area ideal for concocting many holliday delights. Good bedroom and closet space and sofa beds x2 !!!!! in addition to queen bed in main bedroom

So glad we chose this as our first holiday abroad. Pool area clean with plenty of loungers and lovely grass area next to pool/snack bar window. One of the 4 beaches only 5 to 10 mins walk away.

Hotel on a bit of a hill but well serviced by bus and tourist bus train. Old town beach is worth a visit.

I would have no hesitation is recommending this friendly hotel and can,t wait to return

Room Tip: 1 bed apartment much more spacious,choose poolside for best view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank startrek44
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Me and my partner stayed here for ten nights and our stay was absolutely amazing. All the staff were lovely and helpful, especially the gentleman that checked us in, he helped us with directions to places and printed out information for us which was really helpful.

Great location, 5 minute walk to the gorgeous beach and few minutes walk from restaurants and bars.
The hotel pool was lovely, really clean and lovely surroundings and outside bar. The room was lovely as well, modern and really cosy and clean. Maid service everyday.

We would 100% return as it was the best hotel we have ever stayed in abroad. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank xxTami
Reviewed 11 October 2012

My partner and I stayed here in mid September and had a great holiday. The hotel is spotless, we stayed in room 212 which had recently been refurbished, separate sleeping and living area, good cooking facilities great bathroom, air con and flat screen tv with some english channels. Had sun most of the day on the balcony. Pool area is clean plenty sunbeds and nice garden area for sunbathing. I know there are photos on here showing the pool surface a bit of a mess, this has all been repaired and looks good as new. The bar area is nice and serves snacks between 12pm-3pm. All staff are very helpful and friendly.

There are lots of good restaurants nearby, definitely recommend teasers next door steak on the stone. The cake shop further along the road on the corner for lunch is great. There's also a supermarket just opposite the cake shop sells everything you need and has an ATM inside which didn't charge.

There are 2 beaches nearby Santa Eulalia and Oura both are about a 10 -15 minute walk. Sunbeds are expensive at the beach though 8 euros for a day. I would also book trips though the local excursion shop a lot cheaper than through the hotel or rep.

All in all would definitely return to this hotel hoping to book for a week early next year.

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank ernie1985
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Just been again, as always excellent staff, very clean. The bar staff Antonio and Daniel brilliant as always. Once again very happy and for the money you really can's go wrong.
If you fancy a kebab after a few beers, get yourself to Tonys just round the corner and a great pint of Guinness at the Dubliner pub

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, but you seem to get more sun on the poolside views
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed here with my partner as we were planning our wedding in the Algarve next year and wanted a good base that we thought we would not be spending much time in, and therefore for the price we got, weren't expecting much....how wrong were we....the place was fab, perfect for all ages, spotlessly clean, very spacious, and even though on the main road, I found it to be very quiet, and within perfect walking distance of all amenities necessary to enjoy your stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my guests for our wedding next year.
Yes it doesn't have a restaurant, and some people like that, but there's ample choice within a 5 minute walk. There is also only one lift which I can imagine in a busy period could get busy, but there's only 3 floors, it's not difficult to climb the stairs.
The barstaff were lovely and very friendly, especially Antonio, and what little dealings I had with reception, were good too.
We stayed in room 303, and although did not get much sunlight, it had a nice private balcony. Separate bedroom and living room area, little kitchenette, and even more storage space in bathroom (fab shower! - although keep door closed as we set off the alarm with the steam!) But it wasn't an issue for reception, they just phoned us, and there was no telling off.
There's a washing line on the balcony even. The pool was spotless, loads of sunbeds as people have already mentioned, and loads of various inflatable pool items too to keep younger ones amused! Not sure if they have just been left there though after the summer from other guests.
We even thought the room by might be spacious enough to use the morning of the wedding to get ready with people coming and going.
There was a tv that had some english channels on it, bbc, C4 etc. Had air con that we didn't need as weather wasn't the best, but still always good to have option.
Great spot...I couldn't recommend it enough for all age groups.

Room Tip: We stayed in 303, but no sun on it but good sized balcony and more private than others ... looked on to other properties, not a pool view which we preferred.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple