“Lovely food and great service”

Restaurante Atlantico
Ranked #520 of 885 Restaurants in Albufeira
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We visited this restaurant while holidaying in Olhos D Agua. Staff were so friendly and made us very welcome. The food was lovely and anything we asked for was sorted. One of our party has coeliac disease and they were fantastic ensuring that gluten free food was available. Even welcomed us in for coffee only one evening. A big thank you to Ivan and Maxim. From John, Heather, David and Jane .

Reviewed 8 October 2015

My wife, daughter and I had a evening meal at the restaurant and I am afraid never went again the service on the night in question was extremely poor we waited over an hour for food, now I don't expect to have my meal in less than 5mins but this was not right, as our meal arrived we had decided to leave, but only stayed because the meal turned up, the food ok but I can't rate it any better because of the service, shame really but this is only my opinion the restaurant it's self is a nice size and was not busy on this visit so I have no idea what went wrong

Reviewed 23 September 2015

They claim to have the best chicken piri piri in the Algarve we tried it in June and enjoyed it so went back but it was not as good this time as service was slow and food was just OK. Waiters were nice though if only a little too slow.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Ate here on our first night. Had ovenbaked octopus and chicken escalope in Dijon mustard, 12.90 euros each. Brandy 3.5. Half litre of water 1.75. The food was fine but not good enough to make us return. Service was good and staff friendly.

1  Thank holidayweek95
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We ate here on 2 occasions for evening meals and both times the food was very good, staff very pleasant and the view fantastic as the sun goes down on the beach, would recommend