“Tourist menu , can't be beat”
Review of Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Ranked #70 of 903 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Carpe-Diem restaurant is a beatiful traditionel bistro in the hart of Est,Sta Eulilia.Carpe-Diem specilises a traditionel Dutch food with a mediterranem twist.The menu also covers ,chicken, pork and beef homemade specialiti disher.We offer also a very nice tourist menu.We have also for the children very nice kids menu"sOpening houers:In the month March from 16.00 until 23.00 hour April from 10.00 until late.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here after reading reviews and listening to the guy on the street previous evenings. Well the tourist menu is fantastic , I don't know how they are doing it , I had soup, Rib eye steak, Ice cream and a glass of wine , herself had garlic bread , chicken and Apple pie and a soft drink all for€25 all in . Everything was cooked fresh and all very flavorful. Do yourself a favour and try this one . I'll be back.

1  Thank liam d

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

By far the best place I had dinner in food was amazing and the price was excellent 5 star. The staff was friendly must go places to go and eat.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Just back from a weeks holiday in Albufeira and tried this restaurant on 2 occasions, having been here 2 years ago we decided to go back again to see if it was up to the same standard and it certainly was!! I could not fault the food once again or the choice of menu available and the price range affordable to all, thanks to David and his staff for making us feel most welcome during our time there, we will definately be back again.

Brenda & Adrian Kervick, Ireland

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Well worth the 12.5 euros for the 4 courses and a lot of choices on the menu.
The service was excellent and out of 5 nights we went there 3 nights. would certainly go back again.

1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Do not be fooled by the exterior of this restaurant, although when walking through Albufeira you’ll find far more aesthetically beautiful pleasing places to eat, please take the time to stop off here. I visited with my girlfriend, me being a big foodie and my girlfriend being very fussy. We ordered the mixed grill to share, I thought it was some of the best cooked meat I had eaten and my girlfriend cleared her plate. We then proceeded to talk about how lovely the meal was the whole walk home! It is our final night tonight and having just returned from a second visit , ordering a mixed grill each. I can definitely say this is a must visit in Albufeira! Also a quick mention to the owner and staff, the owner is so welcoming and friendly and you can really tell he puts his heart into the restaurant making it an even better atmosphere and place to eat. Waiters and waitresses were very polite and when my girlfriend dropped her knife another knife was presented before she even had the chance to pick up the first one. Couldn’t fault this restaurant, and if we return this will be our first stop !!

1  Thank parissmuttenn