US$ 210
US$ 198
US$ 114
US$ 103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

US$ 135
US$ 92
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 47
Avis Guest House(Evora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 55
US$ 43
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 198
US$ 192
  • Free Internet
1,123 results
All reviewsrooftop poolold townwalled cityupstairs barminute walkfourth floorsmall balconydegree heatgreat showerhotel is modernhotel restaurantnice amenitiesexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetfantastic breakfastbed was very comfortablehighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The unique style of this hotel is perhaps best explored before booking through their on-line video clip. The architectural approach strongly promotes the theme of the ancient stones for which the countryside around Evora is known and dominates the public areas hotel making a stay an experience to remember. The bed and bath rooms are limited in size but highly functional to the point where size is not an issue. The rooftop infinity pool is rather small and the related seating lacks shade. The gym is limited to 4 standard machines. Breakfast is a highpoint: the choices on offer are most impressive as is the quality. There is outside parking, some exclusive to the hotel and the remainder in spaces open to the public. The hotel is situated close to the city walls of Evora and the historic areas are a short stroll away. The address of ‘Rua Diana de Liz’ may well be correct: but seeking in on ‘Rua da Horta das Figueiras’ probably helps you find it more easily.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VitoriaStone, Gerente at Vitoria Stone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Martin,

How nice it is to read your comment!

It was a pleasure to have you in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Best wishes from everyone at Vitória Stone Hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The photos on the websites won me over and I was a bit desperate to make a booking. Couldn't get one on the two usual web sites but was able to make one through a Spanish web site. Not disappointed at all. All the photos live up to reality and the hotel has a very distinct atmosphere. Wonderful reception even though we had to wait until three pm when we could check in. Virtually had pole position as far as parking spots are concerned, right in front of the entrance. The decorations in there hotel foyer are delightfully quirky, especially the shared stone trough for the bathrooms. Throughout the hotel the modern ambience is so relaxing and all the staff are friendly and helpful. The room is small but adequate with twin beds and good mattresses and fresh crisp white sheets. A room safe and little bar fridge are very useful for storing all our traveling supplies over our two night stay. The bathroom is small but well designed so you don't feel cramped. Fantastic shower, better than mine at home, and big white fluffy bath towels and nice amenities. I have read some complaints on TA about the bathroom and amenities that really surprised me, I really wonder what some people expect from a four star hotel. The breakfast is very good with a huge selection of offerings for every taste. And the breakfast area in the upstairs bar is very pleasant. In the evening we were able to watch some sport shows in the bar which weren't available on our room tv, and then in the bar and we had a light dinner at the same time. On the top floor is a swimming pool and sauna which we didn't use but which looks very nice. The hotel is only a five minute walk from the entrance to the walled city and is in a very quiet area. If you are coming to Evora by car and like a modern interesting hotel, it is the perfect place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VitoriaStone, Gerente at Vitoria Stone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Lee,

How nice it is to read your comment! We confess that the team was touched by your feedback. It is great to know that you felt at home with us , and above all, that you felt as special as you deserve!

It was a pleasure to have you in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Best wishes from everyone at Vitória Stone Hotel.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a comfortable stay for two nights. It's a short walk to the walled city and you have all the luxury of a modern hotel. The restaurant in the hotel is exceptional as well and the pool area is lovely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VitoriaStone, Gerente at Vitoria Stone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Alice,

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The pictures shows a perfect place than it is. The pool and breakfast area are pleasant. A four sfarts hotel. The staff is friendly and try to help mailing call to confirm your diner or winery dinner. We arrived at 1pm and in spite the check in would be at 3pm, at 2pm our room was ready.
The room is very very small. Has a micro desk for one computer, kust tge size of my husband laptop.. The bed iand pillows are very comfortable and the room 312 is quite.
The bathroom is micro and the sink amazing small. The bathroom has a problem: if you go at night or early morning you need to turn on the light and exhaust fan that besides the light come to the bedroom through a window between both , waking up whoever is sleeping.
The toiletries has only a small bar of soap, a showed, shower ,cap,, cotton buds and two body and hair gel.
I no hair conditioner, no shampoo, no facial tissue. I had to go out and buy them. I asked the front desk please get me at least HAIR CONDITIONER! I washed my hair and I couldn't comb. It was all stringy! A mess! I try to use the comb but hurt and I lost my hair trying to do it.They could buy but they wouldn't move a finger to hell me. I had to walk to the grocery , crossing a busy street and buy shampoo and conditioner. I miss a body cream because my skin is dry but they also do not offer.
I wouldn't come back. There are nice hotels I stayed before and they lack nothing.
The breakfast is very good and has a lot of options. Taste good and it's quality is high.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Houston_TxFriend
VitoriaStone, Gerente at Vitoria Stone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Celita,

It was a pleasure to have you in our Hotel.

We would like you to know that the amenities you refer to are of very high quality and organic. Even though the soap bar is small, it is replaced daily.

We are very mindful of the waste, and know that the soap is a big part of it. We keep the leftover soap and give them to a social institution, where it is turned into fragrance bags that we sell in our shop, reverting 100% of the price to that institution. We thought you would like to know.

We don’t have any body lotion or hair conditioner in our amenity kit because those are usually more personal and less consensual products, therefore people usually bring their own.

It was the first time we had such a complaint, however, considering the discontent you showed at Reception, and after you quickly decided to go to the nearest supermarket, we offered to pay for the products you had bought, which unfortunately you did not accept.

We are sorry about the situation, and assure you that the next time you visit us, we will already have hair conditioner and body lotion on request.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had a great weekend stay at the Vitoria Stone Hotel. The hotel is very clean and modern. We had adjoining rooms which worked out well for our family of 4. The rooftop pool was exactly what we needed on very hot Evora summer days. The Avista bar had good music and drinks both nights we were there and the breakfast had more than anyone could need! It is outside of the city, but we had a rental car and were very thankful to not have to drive it on the VERY tiny and winding one-way streets of Evora! Excellent and helpful staff too!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
VitoriaStone, Gerente at Vitoria Stone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Catherine,