Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great little find

We stopped in just before closing on the way back from the car park to our Airbnb. It is a... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2018
MelHKiwi
Wellington, New Zealand
via mobile
Understated and classy

Friendly service with knowledgeable and accessible advice, great price range and in a beautiful... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
Steve_CTCapeTown
Cape Town
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We were able to taste 6 different local wines for free. There are also wines for sale here and the prices are very reasonable. The staff member kindly chilled our wine for us, and we picked it up later.

2  Thank jckhahn
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We went in to get suggestions on where to go to taste wine in the area. They have wine to taste and can tell you about the different wineries. They had maps and made us reservations at the wineries after we talked about where we wanted to go and what kind of wine we wanted to taste.
It is run by the Enotourism and really does an amazing job. We were very impressed.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We wanted to try some Portuguese wines - especially white ones. We were told there were four wines available for tasting though there were many more available for purchase. When we didn't have the correct descriptions of what we liked, we were treated even less enthusiastically. It was particularly annoying to have to share one glass between us. It was far more disappointing than educational.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went there today hoping to taste good wines of the Alentejo region and get a few tips for our wine tour day tomorrow. The lady who is suppose to welcome guest ignored us COMPLETELY, except for a "can I help you?" with a very rude tone. I understand we are not 50, when I travel I don't dress up like my mother would but I deserve to be welcomed like any other guest. I'm a wine lover, know a lot about wine and would have loved to get introduced to the Aletenjo wines. Instead, I'll go spend my money somewhere else, we're I'm welcomed and not judge by my age and appearance.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Nice and warm people will help you planning wine tours and will give you a lot of information. As wine nuts we spent almost 90 minutes tasting some wines (no charge at all and around 16 kinds of white, rose and red wine) and having consistent info about Portuguese grapes that are poorly known outside the country. We also got good brochures with valuable data about vineyards and grapes. You can also buy a huge variety of wines at a fair price.

1  Thank Nora2012_12