“Understated and classy ”

Rota dos Vinhos do Alentejo
Ranked #35 of 233 things to do in Evora
More attraction details
Owner description: In this office you can: Organize a wine tourism itinerary. Taste Wines of Alentejo, visit an exhibition about the grape varieties and play a game with it’s aromas!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly service with knowledgeable and accessible advice, great price range and in a beautiful city - must visit! Pedro was fantastic

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We were able to taste 6 different local wines for free. There are also wines for sale here and the prices are very reasonable. The staff member kindly chilled our wine for us, and we picked it up later.

1  Thank jckhahn
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We went in to get suggestions on where to go to taste wine in the area. They have wine to taste and can tell you about the different wineries. They had maps and made us reservations at the wineries after we talked about where we wanted to go and what kind of wine we wanted to taste.
It is run by the Enotourism and really does an amazing job. We were very impressed.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We wanted to try some Portuguese wines - especially white ones. We were told there were four wines available for tasting though there were many more available for purchase. When we didn't have the correct descriptions of what we liked, we were treated even less enthusiastically. It was particularly annoying to have to share one glass between us. It was far more disappointing than educational.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went there today hoping to taste good wines of the Alentejo region and get a few tips for our wine tour day tomorrow. The lady who is suppose to welcome guest ignored us COMPLETELY, except for a "can I help you?" with a very rude tone. I understand we are not 50, when I travel I don't dress up like my mother would but I deserve to be welcomed like any other guest. I'm a wine lover, know a lot about wine and would have loved to get introduced to the Aletenjo wines. Instead, I'll go spend my money somewhere else, we're I'm welcomed and not judge by my age and appearance.