Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$144
Chauncey Hotel$182
Travelocity$144
Orbitz.com$144
Tripadvisor$144
Hurb$185
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Found the Chauncey through Expedia, after reading the reviews we choose to book. Upon arrival we were very pleased with everything starting with the exceptional staff...registration, housekeeping, maintenance and every person we interacted with. The hotel itself has so much to offer as well as the grounds itself being meticulously maintained. The room was comfortable, clean and well appointed. The breakfast was well above what other hotels have to offer. We look forward to our next opportunity to stay at the Chauncey as well as telling friends about our great discovery in Princeton. Great work...it was noticed and appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2019

The employees dont know to give answers about how long is gonna take till we be able to have our rooms.
They make us to wait a little bit over an hour for the rooms, and they give us rooms with separated beds in the end,even if we reserve queen beds.
The rooms smell bad, when you get inside of the hotel they are not enough signs about where you can finde your room.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2019

But don’t judge the book by the cover! I was excited to go to the Chauncey as I almost booked a conference there a few years ago, now I am glad I didn’t. When I got to
My room it was an ice box. I tried to turn off the air but couldn’t. I was told by staff to “just crank up The heat to 85”. Which also didn’t work- so I slept with extra blankets for the whole stay. My toilet was also broken, which I told the front desk about each morning - with nothing ever done to repair. We wee bitten by no-serums at the indoor pool, and ignored by the staff (except the excellent female bar tender) . On our last day, the room was terminally cleaned ( I had put my suitcase in the car early in the morning, so when I came back to freshen up before the drive, and found it cleaned and ready for the next guest, I simply checked out. It wasn’t till I got home that I realized I had left my electric tooth brush and some other small items in the bathroom. It took a number of days to locate the tooth brush (the other items had been tossed) and then they asked me for my credit card to charge me the cost of sending it to my home. Staff appear unhappy, and I totally understand why. For me- unless mandated- thus is a never again Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 334brendam
Reviewed 25 January 2019

This is a lovely place a few miles out of Princeton. It made a great location for a training course (so long as you have your own transport, otherwise you'll be stuck out of the town) The hotel is located in pleasant surroundings with deer wondering around (so drive carefully at night)
The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great and I'd certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Antony S
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

Today s visit was for a conference only. Nicely appointed rooms, spacious, not too far away from some pharmaceutical firms, like Johnson and Johnson. Very campus like atmosphere. Plenty of parking. This trip one bridge was closed, so GPS reroute added about 8 miles to the trip, but presumably that is temporary. Tesla display for the conference event a nice plus.

Date of stay: January 2019