“Best restaurant & cafe”

Cafe Anka
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Curridabat
Cuisines: Russian
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place with Russian and European cuisines. Friendly atmosphere.Always recommend to all my friends.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

If you are tired of the typical food served in Costa Rica, then this is the solution. Great food built with quality ingredients!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I went for lunch with my friends from work, and the food was amazing, I personality have never eaten any Russian Cuisine, and this experience totally got me.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Let me KISS (keep it short and simple).

The place is well decorated with comfortable seating. Did I forget nice jazz music?

I had a cold cappuccino which hazelnut flavour and I would say it was very good. Then I ordered blini with potatoes and mushrooms and to my surprise it was deli. Just melted down in my mouth. And that flavour of dill dressing on the top...OMG! Just amazing.

They have matrushka dolls drawings for you to show your coloring skills. So make sure you do that whole you wait for your food.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Found this place by accident and happy I found it. Cozy little restaurant with nice atmosphere. Russian food very well prepared. Had beef stroganoff and it was delicious. I highly recommend you sine here. Prices reasonable and service great.