“Cool Place...amazing menu”

La Fonda Azteca
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Curridabat
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

First, place is quiant, clean and friendly staff. Immediately upon sitting, chips & salsa!!! The green salsa qas spicey and great flavor. Ordered a Margarita, good as can be and needed more tequila. im a hard core tequila drinker so for me light. I ordered Mole Deshaedo, tlapeño soup and i must very delicious...flavorful. Being mexican, this place was amazing!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The food was ok, not exactly 100% Mexican but still ok to eat. Pricey food. We didn't get the service we were expecting, we had to be calling the server or raising our hand. Servers weren't rude but did feel neglected. After we were done eating we still had to wait a while to get out check, at the end my husband stepped out of the restaurant cause it was too hot inside while I waited to pay. One server suggested going to the cashier to ask for my check and give them my table number if I wanted to pay quicker, so I did. Out of all the restaurants in the plaza we choose this one, wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Good Mexican food in a nice setting. Extensive menu with many good options. Good mood for a romantic or quiet dinner.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Food portions are huge! The food is pretty good as long as you're prepared for the average Mexican adapted fair. The drinks are great and they have a good selection of tequilas.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Mexican food for Tico consumption. It's fine, but not authentic. The soup is good and the staff is nice.