See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel Serge for 2 night only and that was 2 weeks to long
The building is not fit to be called a hotel
We booked 4 single rooms they we're all rubbish
My room was so small that it was physically impossible to stand with Ines arms outstretched
The bed had seen better days and I am sure the local rubbish dump would have had better dumped there
There was no wardrobes, toilet or shower in the room - in fact there was no bathroom or shower on the landing
The lock on the room door did not work from the inside so security was an issue
My three colleagues also complained about the lack of amenities
We felt that we would have been accommodated if we had bought a tent and slept on the beech
My advice is to give this hotel a very wide birth until it is either upgraded or better still closed down
It is a relic of the 1950

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

No problem checking in Third floor front room with a bath and shower over the bath, good bed. Could do with more light by the bed as only one of the side lamps had a bulb also there was no plug in the hand basin, could have been in Greece but a little colder! Had one double, a single and a bunkbed, two small wardrobes, no draws, basic! and a little tired. No free breakfast as on website.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2015

The room and bathroom was clean and a very comfortable bed and the staff were very helpful. We had fresh clean towels every day of our stay. Lovely selection of breakfast every morning. Overall an excellent hotel in a good central location. We would have no hesitation in staying in this hotel again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I only made my reservation at 6pm, and reception closes at 3pm. How is this possible????Never seen this before. So I stood before a closed door and only found another hotel at 10pm because apparently all receptions in this city close before 9pm and I was lucky to find one after 2 hour walk or I would have slept on a bench .

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

The most bizarre welcoming in my whole life, door handle broken, bed broken in two pieces (never seen that before), we had to sleep in a single bed until next day (there is no one after 3pm). The guy in charge didn't even excuse himself he just gave us the key of the room on top and gave the room to a new family whom left the next day.

It needs deep reparation, the place is falling apart and it seems no one there cares, the breakfast is (in the same condition as the hotel)

Small and noisy elevetator ( never take the upper floor if possible) bathroom dirty and old and if your room has rugs make sure the cleaning lady doesn't put all the waste underneath ....

Spend a lil more money and you will not have back pain neither fear to eat there...

Date of stay: August 2015