I come to Ostend with my mom for the summer musical, and we always stay here.
Friendly staff. Close to the beachside.
Breakfast is now buffet style, has been since 2 years ago, i think.
No more eggs on request. But we don't mind though, because the selection of breakfast foods is always fresh and tasty. Selection of mini bunns, mini croissants and mini chocolate bunns. Fresh juice, milk and cereal, hard boiled egg, fruit, yoghurt and several choices in sandwich fillings. Fresh coffie and great tea choices.
Comfort room is still minimalistic, roomy and clean.
Tiny negative points :
- rooms on the side of the elevator might consider it noisy.
- doors close loud from the outside, there is no way to do it softly and disturbes the otherwise quiet hotel hallways.
Happy to come back anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Avenue Beach Hotel is the newest hotel in Ostend. It is centrally located in the historic royal heart of the city on 150 meters from the beach. The hotel has 28 rooms, 4 family lofts and 2 penthouses. The rooms are completely renovated and furnished in comfortable style. The interior design of the hotel has a maritime character. Parking facilities are available in the public car park in front of the hotel. Pets are not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Avenue Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.