All reviewsyoung staffcomfortable bedslovely hotelminute walktrain stationsaunaparkingelevatortv
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Okay hotel in Oostend. No adults working at this hotel. 3-4 kids working at check-in, breakfast etc. The bed is comfortable and big. The breakfast covers basic needs; boiled eggs, cheese, ham. The brewed coffee served in the morning is very weak and taste more like brown water. (Considering there is kids running the hotel we can't expect grown-up coffee I guess) the shower in the room is crap, but the TV is big:) Good enough for a 2 night stay. Ps: don't get fooled by the "spa", it's just a 1-person sauna and a shower.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Booked this last minute for a surprise for THE wife . The young staff were really welcoming and friendly ,
I lost my room card (fell out of my pocket when reaching for wallet)and they directly gave me a new one
No questioned asked and no charge, so fantastic, the room itself was was unexpected , really large , lounge area
With flat screen tv , bathroom, and massive bedroom also with flatscreen tv. Nice and clean throughout , clean
Bed linen etc, I can moan about anything, the only thing I can say is we had the extra cost breakfast, which was ok
Just over priced , it should be max 10€ , apart from that fantastic, will for sure return !.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pigginapple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I appreciated the beach decorations and design, good location near shops and beach board walk. The family room had a closing door which was perfect and a nice big table. The front desk closes at 8pm which was not great since we needed more bedding, but they answered our phone call right away. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank emilydavila
Reviewed 22 March 2017

stayed here in February on a weekend break . excellent location just a stones throw away from the beach- comfortable beds - large rooms - very friendly and very informative staff (need to work on their jokes though) .

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2016

they managed to have the same wooden atmosphere all around the hotel: reception, rooms, elevator: nice. I had a nice big room with balcony, apart from some stains on the desk nothing I can say.
breakfast is ok, but not a lot of choice and the room is very small
also I had the impression the hotel was run by students, but not a negative remark here.
a bit from the lively center, but close to tram and parking and very close to the beach

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo