All reviews sea view narrow entrance large conference family business fantastic pool very nice breakfast buffet underground parking big plus see photo sea front junior suite nice bar living room large balcony indoor pool nice hotel bath and shower
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Rooms simply furnished but with good quality fixture, fittings and beds. Fantastic breakfast, buffet style continuing the quality feel in a big open space overlooking the sea. Staff did very well in keeping the buffet replenished (not as easy as it looks). We liked the pool, but avoided it after 4pm as families drifted back in. I remain, however, indebted to the very honest technician who found my ring in the jacuzzi filter and the obliging reception staff who got it back to me. Had a great holiday...

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I can only praise this hotel for the many things it has to offer.

Nothing is left to hasard.
All is planned up into detail.

From before arrival at the booking process, through to arrival, the actual stay, everything is perfect.

Customers are being treated like Customers.

Clean, something for everyone.

We will be back!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelbird19
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely. Super friendly staff. Super clean. Fantastic pool and jacuzzi area. Don’t miss the spa! I finished with a full body massage before leaving - amazing. Breakfast is the best I’ve ever seen. A big plus was the talking robot by the entrance (not sure he is there all the time). The cleaners cannot enter if your card is in the plug in the room for electricity. I had room 308 with view over the backyard - for 188 EUR (single stay) inc. breakfast. So not cheap - next time I’ll book more in advance and try to get beach view. Will come again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank louisebR8409ML
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite with the kids, great space really clean, lovely fluffy towels. Used the spa, pool was lovely and the jacuzzi was piping hot, not too hot but really soothing. Had some drinks in the bar in the evening and felt really relaxed, great little kids area mine are 2 and 6 so perfect for them. Next day we went for breakfast to the most beautiful views and a lovely spread, including some fizz, all of us really well catered for. The hotel carpark is a bit tight for my people carrier, my husband managed to scrape the passenger side down a pillar, get your parking skills ready. I’d definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Just spent 3 nights here in a family room, all finished to high standard, charging points a plenty, very clean, in room safe, kettle with coffee, water and WiFi all included. Breakfast great choice of hot and cold. Bar area very comfy watching the world go by reasonably priced too. Swimming pool nice and warm all very clean, and we met Pepper the robot.

Room tip: We had room 710 very nice but no sea view
Trip type: Travelled with family