All reviews nice hotel nice size parking space excellent location railway station ham reception swimmingpool toilet mattress harbour cheese
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have stayed here several times before and have always had a good time. We were received by Heidi, a very helpful and pleasant lady. We were checked in very efficiently and I was able to park my car in the basement carpark; a great advantage at this hotel is the on site secure parking. Our rooms were comfortable and tea/coffee facilities provided. The maintenance engineer must have thought I was simple minded as I reported a jammed basin plug. At home we have a press down one click and press down again one click to let the water out. Not thinking, I just pressed the plug down and when I had finished pressed again but it didn't pop up. Of course it didn't as I was thinking of the plug at home in UK and this had a pull up/down lever at the back! He must have thought I was a complete idiot! My apologies for wasting your time.
Barmen in the evenings were pleasant too and the drinks not over priced. Breakfast was usual buffet with a good selection - plenty to fill ready for the day.
We recommend it and will be back next year hopefully.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hotel is OK but a litlle bit outdated. Breakfast is poor. Breads and cakes are really bad. They should find another bakery. All pre-baked and really not ok. The hotel employees for check in are really nice. Really close to the beach and center of Oostende. If they upgrade their breakfast we come back!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Nice and modern hôtel. We stay there 5 days/4 nights, Very calm and on 100m of the beatch and 300 m of the central street with all the shoppings. You have a pool in the hôtel and a small fitness room. The breakfeast is very very nice, all the choice...normaly and if you do diet, full buffet and hot coat. You have a bar open too 2 am in the night.
We go return in this hôtel next time.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

- only one decent babychair (go to Ikea, €12 for a good one) -no babychair in the bar (or the intension to get one) - dirty room - old bread - old - small rooms for that price - leak in the ceiling after taking a bad.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

very good.i was alone with my son,9 years old.we come back but it would be nice to have some reduction.was 10 years before in this hotel and that was terrible but now it's nice.and now some reduction!!smiley!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family