All reviews fish market secure parking lovely hotel sea front bread spa coast cereal lift reception euros
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I liked the place a lot even if the rooms have a bit of a 70’s flair and definitely never have been refurbished since then. Everything is clean and staff is friendly. Breakfast buffet is good. I’m there for sailing and therefore the location near harbor and beach is ideal, but if I would not do I most probably would not chose the place. But it fits my purpose very well now.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 861beath
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel staff at reception are great very clean car parking available for 20 Euros a car. breakfast is good girls in restaurant are nice see night porter every morning when I go running he all ways has a smile & a morning for me Oostendes nicest hotel not the biggest but the best nice stay thank you all

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We have stayed at The Glenmore quite a few times, its always good to be back, Tucked away down a quiet street just off the sea front but with easy access to the whole of Ostend. Its always nice after a day walking around Bruges or Antwerp to come back and relax in the Jacuzzi and chill, There are many bars and restaurants within an easy 10 minute walk.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We arrived by train and very much enjoyed the walk to this hotel. Our check in experience was very well handled. We were given a couple of recommendations that were very helpful to us. Their elevator had a problem so there was no access to our floor by elevator. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Their location is very convenient to beach, coast tram, fish market and fish vendors.

Breakfast has some really nice touches. One of my favorites was the coffee served in a silver pot with their name engraved on it. Yes, the food is good too.

We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

When I am in Oostende, I always stay at the Glenmore. The owners - Daniel and Yvette - will assure you of a warm welcome. Lovely bedrooms with good showers. Breakfast extensive with attentive serving staff. Small cosy bar. Secure parking available if you need it but only 10 minute walk from the station along the seafront.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo