Review Highlights
Made my Week

This shop is wonderful. The shopkeeper was lovely too. Wrapped my teddy so carefully. Had lovely... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2018
leannejanew2018
via mobile
nice if you like bears

Reviewed 9 April 2018
Cecil H
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Bruges
from US$ 21.90
from US$ 22.50
from US$ 8.10
More Info
All reviews collector bears teddies steiff shopkeepers collection belgium
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I'm afraid I have never bought anything as we usually fly over to Belgium, but I do love to have a look in whenever in that area of Bruges. A wonderful collection of bears.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This shop specialises in toy bears and there is something here for everyone. If you collect bears then this is definitely worth a visit and if you want to give your loved one a toy bear then look no further.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I've been twice to this fabulous place. Stuffed full of teddies and owned by the most charming couple. All the bears are beautiful but the ones made by Marie, the owner are incredible. There's nowhere else like it.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent shop and fantastic owner, who stood up tall to welcome us when we walked in. Our only regret is not buying a teddy. However, we do intend to revisit and make a purchase or two. A must visit for anyone in Brugge.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife is a keen collector of bears and we were very pleased and surprised to come upon this gorgeous little shop whilst walking around the city. y wife was very pleased with the selection of bears both old and new. After a further two visits we did buy a lovely bear to take home to the UK. On our final visit we were fortunate to talk to the husband of the owner of the shop. He was a delightful elderly gentleman and was able to discuss in depth on any on a variety of subjects. Very polite and very well informed. We could have chatted to him all day. It really made out visit.

Date of experience: August 2017