US$ 126
US$ 182
US$ 158
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Martin's Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 95
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Bryghia Hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 112
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe main shopping streetchristmas marketbreadgood sizeroom was largebuffet breakfastcentre of townsquarekettlebathcheeseeuropemap
Reviewed 29 January 2017

The hotel is proper but not luxerius, ask for the luxe rooms wich are located in the back of the hotel, the standard rooms area bit out dated.
Breakfast was ok, nothing fancy but it was all there.
Great location.

Room Tip: Choos the luxe rooms i nthe back of the hotel (newer).
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Another find from Booking.com, Park Hotel was a great place for our night in Brugge. We arrived around lunch time, but were able to check in. The hotel is right above the square, next to the performing arts venue, and it happened to be hosting a carnival while we were there. We immediately set off for the center of town, in search of all things cheesy tourist. It was a short walk, made along wide streets.

Our room was brightly decorated in black and white, with modern bath. It overlooked the market, and though there was a carnival, the window and shades were sufficient for blocking the noise and lights, and the comfortable bed and linens helped for a good night's sleep. While the room was quite modern, the stairwells and common areas were older, though still well-cared for. The staff at check-in and check-out were quite helpful, selling us post card stamps, mailing post cards, and checking our luggage so that we could do more exploring.

The hotel is also quite centrally located to the walking path around the city, which we enjoyed during our morning run. And it's less than a mile walk from the train station, so safe for us to walk even with our large American suitcases.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Rooms were very basic, one small pillow per bed. No tea or coffee facilities. There was a bar and restaurant , neither were open at any time apart from breakfast. Breakfast was poor, the scrambled and boiled eggs were never hot, the bacon was cold if you were lucky enough to get some. We had an out side room which was extremely noisy. Car park was good but at 20 euros a day it should have been.

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Really disappointed with the hotel. I've been to Bruges with my wife before and had a great time. On this occasion we were given a room that had been heavily smoked in - and considering we also had our 3 month old baby with us I wasn't impressed.

I spoke to the lady on reception after we found out, and she said there were no other rooms available but she'd leave a note for the manager. I told her the Smoke alarm had been covered with tinfoil as well which is presumably a very large safety risk.

With Bruges booked up we didn't have an option except to stay in the room. Being freezing outside we could only open the window for a short period to try and remove some of the smell, but I can't understand why their cleaning wouldn't have tried this after the previous guests. No doubt it will be the same story for the people after us.

When checking out I spoke to a different lady who got the manager for me, but all he could contribute was saying "people do stupid things". I didn't even get an apology which I thought was very off because it's a genuine complaint, and they did absolutely nothing to try and rectify the situation.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ali W
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel the last weekend, in the room 203.
I wanted to say that I was extremely disappointed by the shape of the room and the quality of their services.
Stains on the marble table, the rusty cork opener in the mini bar, the safety box with no door(!), the stains on the bathroom door, holes in the window frame, no curtain in the shower: I found this scandalous. Moreover in the morning at breakfast we were literally sermonned by the staff only because we wanted to have our bread get toasted!!! Apparently it was not the correct kind of bread to be put in the toaster!! No other solution was proposed instead. All of the machines are dating from the 80ies. See the pictures and judge by yourself.
I'm very very unhappy about paying the 154€ bill for such a poor service!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple