Review Highlights
Chocolates

Very Nice chocolates in pralinique shop in bruges . Price quality very good and very Nice service... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
carlotta8888
Bruges, Belgium
via mobile
Amazing chocolate shop with excellent customer service

Reviewed 9 July 2018
elainedunbar35
Belfast, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bruges
from US$ 51.70
from US$ 40.20
from US$ 43.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very Nice chocolates in pralinique shop in bruges . Price quality very good and very Nice service . Thanks

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We Waited 15 minutes to be served to be then told we had to come back once a group tour had finished. Surely you would have finished serving the people in the shop first before letting the tour group come in? I am a customer who was going to spend money, it would have taken 1 minute to serve us but instead you wanted us to wait until a group of 20 had finished? No chance! So I went to chocoholic instead. Terrible customer service, will not be going back.

2  Thank _wildlottie
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went into this chocolate shop on my husbands 50th birthday and were met by a very nice member of staff who gave my husband a chocolate for his birthday and we bought some chocolates we told her we would be back to buy a lot more for presents and we did go back a couple of days later because of the nice customer service we got and also because of the beautiful chocolates of course. I would recommend anyone to shop here.

1  Thank elainedunbar35
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely experience in this shop, very good customer service and the lady was very patient. The store was clean and had the best prices that I saw.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic display of chocolates in the front window that lures you inside to find a very well presented shop and very friendly service. 10 minute walk from historic centre.

2  Thank rayrest
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Passed this gorgeous chocolate shop on our first day in Bruges & admired all the beautiful chocolates in the window but thought we would see what else was on offer elsewhere. Turns out this was the nicest shop we saw with very reasonable prices! The owner is lovely & very helpful, she even gave us a taster to help us decide. All the chocolate is presented beautifully and make perfect gifts. Tastes delicious too!!

2  Thank Millyjc
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were met by a delightful lady who explained all the chocolates and were introduced to her family!! A great experience with the most delicious chocolates!! You won't regret stopping by for a visit!!

1  Thank Molly408
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We visited Pralinique today, and we were so pleased we tracked it down. Amazing chocolates of both individual and pre-boxed varieties. The wonderful staff couldn't have been mire friendly and helpful, and it made the experience a highlight of Bruges!
Highlt recommended!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

What a great find: my husband & I have been visiting Bruges for many years now & have been using this chocolate shop to buy gifts for family & friends & ourselves for quite some time. The staff are extremely friendly & helpful, chocolates are amazing really good quality & reasonably priced. We love all of the different flavours & types of chocolate sold here. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I was attracted by the many chocolates inside the Pralinique de Bruges. There was only one clerk, but she knew her pralines. There were so many choices. Unbelievable!

Naturally I prefer white chocolate, which they had these as well. They even had bars of chocolate mixed with nuts or other ingredients. I could stay here for hours!

This is a unique place to enjoy Belgium chocolates. Worthwhile to taste these heavenly pralines.