Martin's Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Hotel Navarra Brugge(Bruges)
US$ 192
US$ 179
  • Pool
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 94
US$ 240
US$ 209
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Bryghia Hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 116
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscanal viewgreat locationbreakfast roomglass doorrooms overlookingthe main squaregood sizewalked everywhereweekend breakcentral locationtrain stationa lovely staycroissantswithin easy walking distancevisiting brugesfew minutes walkerasmus
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

LOCATION: Excellent! Couldn't be better!!! // excelente ubicacion.

HOTEL: The hotel is under renovation so the noise made it difficult to sleep further than 6.45h. (Breakfast in the hotel start at 8 and shops at Brugge open at 10 if you want to have breakfast..)
Plus, no lift due to renovation.
I stayed with my mother (63years) and I can assure you that climbing those stairs up to the last floor wasn't nice. (We stayed in Brugge just for two nights, that is why we didn't ask for another room).// El hotel esta en obra. La mañana es muy ruidoso si queres dormir mas alla de las 7. No hay ascensores lo que hace dificil subir con valijas o una persona mayor.

ROOMS: the view to the canal and the location of the hotel couldn't be better!!!! HOWEVER... the door of the bathroom is transparent!!! Awful. You could see EVERYTHING. And there was no shower and the ceiling was low because we were in the last floor so you had to use the tub. I took some pictures so you could understand. // las vistas son increibles pero la puerta del baño es traslucida!! Un horror. Y no hay ducha, solo el duchador pero como el techo era bajo porque estabamos en el ultimo piso no te podias duchar parado. super incomodo. Viaje con mi madre. No pedimos cambio de habitacion solo porque estuvimos dos noches.

STAFF: friendly and helpful. // Todo el personal muy amable.

BREAKFAST HOTEL: complete and really good. The View to the canal makes it even better.
Breakfast costs 6 euros (if not already included in your reservation). There are several places to have breakfast in Brugge but non of it will be this cheap, good and with that view. So, go for it!!

CONCLUSION: I will come back for sure to this hotel but after the renovations and in another floor with a shower and a non disclosure door to the bathroom// sin dudas volveria a este hotel pero despues de las renovaciones para que no haya ruido, con ascensor, una ducha y puerta que no se vea el baño!r

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank clarisa p
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Recently stayed 2 x nights in the rear (older) part of the building - we had amazing views of the canal and skyline which was the big selling point for us. The hotel is a 'work in progress' with 3 x buildings being combined into one which has been a challenge for the owners. The renovation work was not a problem in any way and we were surprised by how quiet the area was at night being in such a central location.
Breakfast is in a characterful room also overlooking the canal and comprised of a buffet style continental choice which was more than adequate and excellent value at €6 given that Bruges is generally quite expensive for dining.
The front part of the hotel, facing the street is modern and will join the rear part which is very characterful so guests will have a choice of rooms along these lines. Eventually, this hotel will be one of the best in Bruges because the price is good and the location second to none and we wish them every success in the future.
The staff were very pleasant and friendly and despite the alterations everywhere was very clean.
Thank you for a great stay and we would definitely like to return one day.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Starchild51
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Please use this review as a warning. The hotel is under construction at this time. There is not constant noise but it is not the best to wake up to. It seems as though they are renovating the hotel, the front half is modern and new and the rest is older. I had seen pictures online prior to booking and do not mind the age of the hotel, it gives character, it’s a shame to think that they may be modernizing everything. In addition to the surprise construction there was no lift for our room on the third floor. Not fun with a bad knee and heavy luggage. The gentleman at reception did help us up with our bags and stated that it is listed on their website that only some rooms have access to the lift, but I used Travelocity and it was not listed there. Guess that’s what I get for not booking straight through the hotel website despite having problems doing that in the past. Highlights are the view on the canal and the wonderful woman helping with breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Regina D
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the perfect family run hotel, in a perfect location then go no further
At the moment the hotel is going through a refurbishment but do not let that deter you
The new reception area is open and spacious with the small bar of to the side
For those warm days there is the canal side terrace
We didn’t pre book breakfast but we did have it on the Sunday and for the very reasonable 6€ it’s great value value way better than the 17€ I paid for a full English in town
Will definitely go back here if and when I return to Burgess

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is going through some restoration at present, so visually the common areas around the rooms don’t look great. However, that did not hamper my stay. The room was clean, there was no noise or dust, so it won’t disrupt your stay. Also, if the reception area is anything to go by (it was recently redone) the new areas upstairs will be wonderful when finished.

The staff were super. I messed up my arrival time, but that wasn’t an issue as they stayed later to wait for my arrival. On the day I left, I had a lovely hot chocolate in the reception before my taxi arrived to take me to the train, all organised by the staff. All in - a great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo